Social [A**holes In The Sky] Flight Attendants Call For A National Ban List For Violent Air Passengers

Passenger gets naked, bites flight attendant, insists they’re all going to die
By Ben Cost | February 16, 2023

NYPICHPDPICT000006757863.jpg

https://nypost.com/2023/02/16/passenger-gets-naked-bites-flight-attendant-predicts-death/

- Those stories are quite common. Dealing with drunks sux.

I'm of the mindset that as a responsible adult you can drink as much as you want, but if your actions negatively effect others then you get treated harshly.

You're not wrong, but at the same time if the airlines want to permanently ban travelers for the rest of their lives, they should remove all possible contributors to their annibrations of their mindset.

Keep in mind, some may be banned from ever visiting their homelands with their families.

Frontier Airlines unruly passenger caught on video freaking out, claiming she was "kidnapped"

By Ronnie Marley | November 21, 2023

While it's unclear exactly what happened, one passenger was seen crying and arguing with other passengers as well as the in-flight crew.

At one point in the video, you can see the unruly passenger climbing over multiple rows of seats in the cabin.

The woman is even seen assaulting what appeared to be someone trying to help deescalate the situation after claiming she was 'kidnapped.'

Then another woman in the video, who wasn't part of the initial disturbance, starting screaming to other passengers and said the unruly passenger was 'possessed,' and that everyone on board needed to get a relationship to Jesus Christ and that 'all hell is about to break loose.'

That same woman then started to sing what sounded like Gospel music and the passenger started becoming unruly once again.

Lastly, another passenger, who wasn't involved at all with anything, walks to the front of the plane, under what appears to be her own free will, and starts hugging and trying to control the unruly passenger while the Gospel music continues being sung.

The plane later made a landing in Dallas, so police could remove the woman.

Frontier trying to compete with Spirit airlines.

Spirit airlines be like, "hold my beer".

American Airlines passenger charged for punching flight attendant, diverting flight

By Alexandra Skores | Jan 5, 2024

An unruly passenger on an American Airlines flight out of DFW International Airport allegedly assaulted a flight attendant, forcing pilots to divert the flight and then later kicking a police officer in the groin, court documents show.

Keith :eek::eek::eek:iana was on a Jan. 3 American flight 1497 from DFW Airport to Bozeman International Airport and began to cause a scene by allegedly kicking another passenger’s chair, according to court documents. That’s when he began yelling expletives at the flight attendant and punched the worker in the stomach. He then punched the flight attendant three times more. Other flight attendants physically restrained :eek::eek::eek:iana on the aircraft and buckled him into a seat.

Pilots declared a threat on the aircraft, forcing the plane to divert to Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport, according to court documents. Officers from the Amarillo Police Department and the airport responded when the aircraft landed.

At the airport, :eek::eek::eek:iana complained that the flex cuffs placed on him were uncomfortable and officers began to replace them with steel handcuffs. While changing, he kicked an officer in the groin area and spit on other officers. He was then secured to a bench and given a spitting mask, court documents show.

He later admitted during an interview that he drank some “Captain Morgans” at different bars in Las Vegas before the flight.

Passengers on the plane wrote statements about their experience, reporting the punches and that other passengers helped restrain :eek::eek::eek:iana.

In 2023, there were 2,031 reports of unruly passengers on planes, according to the Federal Aviation Administration.

In a statement, Gianna Urgo, a spokesperson for American, confirmed the diversion “due to a disruptive customer.” No injuries were reported, according to American.

“Law enforcement met the aircraft at AMA and the customer exited the aircraft,” Urgo said in an email. “The flight re-departed shortly after. Acts of violence are not tolerated by American Airlines and we are committed to working closely with law enforcement in their investigation.”

:eek::eek::eek:iana is being charged with interference with flight crew members and attendants. Crimes aboard an aircraft are subject to federal charges. :eek::eek::eek:iana’s complaint was filed in the Northern District of Texas and can be charged with up to 20 years in jail.

Passenger recounts ‘chaos' on flight diverted due to unruly customer after leaving DFW

By Allie Spillyards | January 6, 2024

Flying out of DFW Airport Wednesday, J.P. Gallagher said his family was simply passing through on their way home to Butte, Montana, by way of Bozeman following a family vacation in Cozumel.

“We were on our way back and about 24 hours into the trip and ready to get home,” said J.P. Gallagher.

But about an hour into American Airlines flight 1497, chaos ensued.

Cell phone video shows law enforcement boarding the plane after it made an emergency landing in Amarillo to arrest passenger Keith :eek::eek::eek:iana.

According to court documents released Friday, the incident began when a passenger complained :eek::eek::eek:iana was “violently kicking their chair.” A flight attendant asked him to stop before :eek::eek::eek:iana “yelled expletives at the flight attendant and punched the flight attendant in the stomach.”

“As soon as that happened, the flight attendant said, ‘What are you doing?’ With a little better word than that, and then I think the guy went to attack him again. And that's when the other people in the first class, some gentlemen from up there, joined in and helped restrain the gentleman at that time,” he said.

Gallagher said that’s when the flight staff used flex cuffs to restrain :eek::eek::eek:iana, and the pilot notified passengers the flight was being diverted.

On the ground, officials said :eek::eek::eek:iana spit at and kicked an officer and later admitted to having “drunk some Captain Morgans at different bars in Las Vegas before the flight.”

This week’s incident is part of a growing trend.

The International Air Transport Association reports incidents of unruly passengers rose 47% globally between 2021 and 2022.

“When you're attacking flight attendants, and they're doing their job, they're doing what they're supposed to do because you had too much to drink or you had other substances in you, that's a sad state of affairs that they have to deal with those type of passengers very often,” said Gallagher.

But despite the eight-hour delay in Gallagher’s already long travel day, he praised those on board.

“I think the reaction of the flight staff and then also the people that were directly surrounding the area, they reacted extremely well, and the people in the flight really maintained calm. It didn't become frantic inside the plane at all,” said Gallagher.

American Airlines released a statement following the incident:

“On Jan. 3, American Airlines flight 1497 with service from Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) to Bozeman (BZN) diverted to Amarillo (AMA) due to a disruptive customer. Law enforcement met the aircraft at AMA, and the customer exited the aircraft. The flight re-departed shortly after. Acts of violence are not tolerated by American Airlines, and we are committed to working closely with law enforcement in their investigation.”

Federal officials charged :eek::eek::eek:iana with Interference with a Flight Crew.

I bet that :eek::eek::eek:iana fellow was bullied mercilessly in high school.

Good lord... Shit would go down if some asshole tried to fuck up a flight I was on.

I don't fly much anymore and I just want the flight to done and over as soon as possible. No mechanical delays, no massive delays to weather...

If all that shit gets avoided and we're boarded on time, then some dipshit decides to freak out... holy fuck, I'd be fucking pissed.

You know some of these freakouts are from people mixing anti-anxiety meds or sleeping pills with alcohol. My X would turn into the sloppy mess when she'd mix them. Main reason I left... couldn't deal with a drunk alcholic. The tragic thing was... She wasn't like that when we met. But around year 12 of our 15 year marriage... It runs in her family.

Some of these freakouts look just like her when she was a bottle of wine in with her pills.

Sad

Back