A Guide to Trump Inauguration Protests

dfoster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.care2.com/causes/a-guide-to-trump-inauguration-protests.html

Fun for the whole family!

January 14, 2017: We Shall Not Be Moved March

The Rev. Al Sharpton has been planning a major protest on the grounds of the nearby Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial on January 14, six days before the inauguration. And make no mistake. This march is all about Trump.
January 20, 2017: Protest Against Trump on Inauguration Day: Fight Racism, Defend Immigrants!

A mass mobilization of progressive people from around the country are expected to descend on Washington, D.C. on January 20, 2017—inauguration day. The demonstration will take place along Pennsylvania Avenue.

January 20, 2017: #DISRUPTJ20

Michael Moore put the call out via Twitter recently for protestors to disrupt Trump’s inauguration. He tweeted a link to #DISRUPTJ20, an event which seeks to mobilize protesters against the inauguration.

“Join us for a bold mobilization against the inauguration of Donald Trump,” the event page describes. The plan is to bring widespread civil resistance to the streets of Washington, DC through protests, direct actions, and even parties.
January 21, 2017: Women’s March on Washington

On January 21, one day after Donald Trump’s inauguration, women and their allies from around the country are expected to march on Washington, D.C.

Originally dubbed the “Million Women March on D.C.,” the event is not slated as an anti-Trump protest. Rather—as one organizer described, it “will serve to amplify the voices of women and minorities …to let the country know that those voices are united and strong.”

January 21, 2017: Women’s March on Washington Sister Marches

For those unable to make it to D.C. for the Women’s March on Washington, sister marches are being planned for the same day in various cities throughout the country.

They should not tell anyone and at the last minute swear him in at Trump Tower.

93e89d70215a4016877d336a1c99d015a0962391.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Love how these people don't anticipate having work or obligations a month in advance.

Man, I wish I could be in DC for this to troll the hell out of these people.

Man, I wish I could be in DC for this to troll the hell out of these people.

We'll just have to wait for InfoWars to send some of their reporters there and get ready for some good memes.

fighting his inauguration is directly fighting the constitution and democracy. really shows the true colors of these people.

fight him on issues you disagree with, not the process.

The end state of these protests is what exactly?

Generally speaking, in the planning process, we like to analyze what net gain or objective is in mind before we begin an operation. I'm just not seeing it.

Its their right to protest if they want.

That said the other the other side controls both houses of congress and the oval office.

Nah. Plan , in the spirit of his "Thank You Tour" multiple stops for his swearing in. Stops planned in LA, San Francisco, Seattle, Austin, and Chicago, just to get all the blue haired whales and fedora dudes out of bed before noon. Then blow them all off and have a televised ceremony in Mount Vernon, VA.
Yeah we're over here now.

They should not tell anyone and at the last minute swear him in at Trump Tower.

Back