A good kickboxing punch bag in UK

hemel.dude

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
whats are the best websites for a reasonably priced muay thai style , free style bag, im 6ft 2inch so i need a 6ft bag but i dont want to pay too much but i would like a heavy bagish

post ur links here guyz, uk sites only of course, damn me the delivery would cost a fortune

somewhere like iconmartialarts.com is cheap

and Panther I think there called

Blitz have a new site up to

Blitz gear is notoriously low quality, the gloves are anyway. You could take a look on Ebay as well to see if you can find some reputable firms selling their stuff.

ok ill take a look around, mind u im looking to keep it outside, i got a oxing bag from argus for last 2 years and that just obsorbed the water and its been fine outside for 2 years hehe

hemel.dude said:
ok ill take a look around, mind u im looking to keep it outside, i got a oxing bag from argus for last 2 years and that just obsorbed the water and its been fine outside for 2 years hehe

don't get them argos wons - there made out of VINYL- you want leather.

I heard too about blitz being low quality- especially there mma gloves- but why are they used in cage rage then???? Never tried blitz myself though- but they got some cheap jigsaw mats

I think Bytomic.com, TaoSport.co.uk and AlsGym.co.uk are probably your best bets.

stu3ufc said:

I heard too about blitz being low quality- especially there mma gloves- but why are they used in cage rage then???? Never tried blitz myself though- but they got some cheap jigsaw mats

Blitz are low quality but a recognised name in British martial arts. As such, they make the most money. In turn, they have the most money to invest in ventures they wish to sponsor. Cage Rage is a growing promotion and I guess they decide to get in at the ground floor so they have equal credibility in both TMA and MMA circles. Most of the people I train with at my kickboxing class use Blitz gear, shoes and clothing. I think their clothing is made to a decent standard but their pads and gloves leave a lot to be desired. The stitching on their gloves is really poor and the new oversixed plastic logo on the wrist wraps are a terrible idea. Their logo printing comes off quite easily and in fact I was sparring with someone about 6 weeks ago and we had to stop because part of the logo print fell off into his eye.

Are Blitz one of the biggest Uk companies manufacturing martial arts goods? Yes. Are they the best? I don't believe so. Bytomic's Immortal range is actually pretty decent though.

how about some direct links to some good hanging punch bags, preferbely 6ft long around 30kg

if you are able to type requesting links, you are more than capable of typing in the three sites I listed by putting a few w's in front of them. Don't be so lazy. If you can't even be bothered to type in a web address, how the Hell do you expect to be able to do a boxing workout on your new bag without going "I can't be bothered with this"?

The Tao one L110 is a nice bag. See if you can get it unfilled. I can get those for about $89 unfilled and the filling is $18. Idon't know what that comes out to in Euro or pounds.

www.DSSFgear.com

stu3ufc said:

The gloves used by Cage Rage are probably "Blitz Firepower" which are made by Blitz but are actually very good quality. I am buying a pair of Firepower Shinpads because they are that good.

Superbeast said:
Blitz are low quality but a recognised name in British martial arts. As such, they make the most money. In turn, they have the most money to invest in ventures they wish to sponsor. Cage Rage is a growing promotion and I guess they decide to get in at the ground floor so they have equal credibility in both TMA and MMA circles. Most of the people I train with at my kickboxing class use Blitz gear, shoes and clothing. I think their clothing is made to a decent standard but their pads and gloves leave a lot to be desired. The stitching on their gloves is really poor and the new oversixed plastic logo on the wrist wraps are a terrible idea. Their logo printing comes off quite easily and in fact I was sparring with someone about 6 weeks ago and we had to stop because part of the logo print fell off into his eye.

Are Blitz one of the biggest Uk companies manufacturing martial arts goods? Yes. Are they the best? I don't believe so. Bytomic's Immortal range is actually pretty decent though.

print fell into his eye- LMAO

agree about the guy being lazy- just go on google.co.uk and search martial arts equipment

stu3ufc said:
print fell into his eye- LMAO

agree about the guy being lazy- just go on google.co.uk and search martial arts equipment

I'm not even kidding. The vertical line of the T peeled off and fell into his eye. He had to go rinse it out using the drinking fountain.

Back