A good boxer with TDD would wreck people in mma.

I love these threads. "If fictional fighter 'X' had the following world class skills, he'd own everyone".

if jds had a gas tank he might be that guy u r looking for. he was breathing heavy quickly and is the reason he got caught imo

while not a boxer, the knckout artist with good tdd worked well for Chuck until he aged and lost his step.

everyone is so much more well rounded now at the top level that i doubt we'll ever see such a simple combination fo skills be so dominant again..

Instead of a Boxer with TDD, how about a Wrestler with striking. Like the heavyweight champion, Cain.

A mixed martial artist would wreck people in mixed martial arts? I agree to a point. What if said mixed martial artist ran into a better mixed martial artist? Then we'd be in a pickle.

Yeah and a boxer with an aerospace engineering degree could get a job with Nasa. Shut the hell up. If anything this fight proved the limitations of boxing. JDS is predictable as hell and once gassed It was Cain who looked like the better striker because he has more strikes in his arsenal. JDS better learn some new techniques and work on his cardiograph and keeping his hands up if he wants that belt back.

Yeah and a boxer with an aerospace engineering degree could get a job with Nasa. Shut the hell up. If anything this fight proved the limitations of boxing. JDS is predictable as hell and once gassed It was Cain who looked like the better striker because he has more strikes in his arsenal. JDS better learn some new techniques and work on his cardiograph and keeping his hands up if he wants that belt back.

agreed. striking dominated this sport pre ufc 100 and after ufc 100 wrestling has dominated.

Back