A funny story of a case of peaking that went wrong

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
I was having some drinks with this older fella the other night and he was telling me how he was trying to peak through this vent at a gas station that his buddy worked at when he was 15 years old.

Apparently on the other side of the garage there was a vent that you could squeeze your head into and look into the women's bathroom and be at eye level with whomever was taking a piss's cooter. It was a really tight fit and was so close that once you got in there you had to remain still and quite.

He and 4 of his friends all took a turn and when it was time for him to take a peak he said that the first thing he saw was a huge pair of feet in a pair of Chuck Taylors, and when he looked up it was some huge dumper of a fat farm girl.

She proceeded to pull down her underwear and there was this huge skid mark. When she sat down she started with these fart noises and fired out a turd. The thing is that he had to be perfectly still and sit through the whole thing, because if he moved or tried to get out of there he would have made too much noise and got busted. :D

I'm surprised that the woman didn't get stuck naked somewhere, it happens all the time in the film's I watch.......

And people tell me I'm horrible because I admitted that I found a 16 year old attractive (but didn't act on it)

This is a serious violation of privacy. Y'all should be cattle branded as sex offenders and have ankle monitors attached

And people tell me I'm horrible because I admitted that I found a 16 year old attractive (but didn't act on it)

This is a serious violation of privacy. Y'all should be cattle branded as sex offenders and have ankle monitors attached

Your horrible, are you happy now!

Back