• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A few reasons why McGregor's claim of fighting Edgar makes no sense.

Not a fan of him and his litle game of holding up the division, but I truly believe Conor did offer to step in for that fight, he's offerd to do it before against Faber in Ireland when the main event fell out, He's done it with Diaz as well.

Dude is a ducker ducker

Tom Brady, Tim Duncan, Dirk Nowitzki.......that's just off the top of my head
If you believe the names you listed actually took a pay cut you don’t understand contracts and cap moves in those sports.

So McGregor is looking for big paydays, waiting for the right moment and opponent to stand out and present itself...and that moment is a short notice Frankie Edgar fight?

I mean we all love Frankie, but he's even less of a casual draw than Khabib, Nate or Tony. Not to mention Holloway, who Conor could have jumped in against instead of Aldo should he have been so inclined to save a card.

Conor just wanted to get his name into circulation again and its working.

Show me a list of pro athletes willing to take a pay cut when asked
Tom Brady, Lebron James, Tim Duncan, Shaq, Wayne Gretzky, Joe Mauer, Chris Bosh, Jerome Bettis, the list goes on and on and on.

Hahaha

You're hilarious.

Like a spastic licking a window haha you sure are funny
I don't ignore the numbers. That is why my arguments are very solid. Conor has 10 fights in the UFC, and I proved, with the truth, that half of them was against 3-and-something opponents and short notice opponents.

Of course, you can only beat whoever is front of you. But, how can you be compared with people who have beaten more champions and former champions than half the people you fought?

Whats surprising about Conor taking irrelevant fights that he turned down back in the day? He's an opportunist, not a warrior. Risking nothing against the smaller man, all while he has 2 fighter in Ferg and Khabib waiting to fight the real fight... Conor is a pussy for sure.

I don't ignore the numbers. That is why my arguments are very solid. Conor has 10 fights in the UFC, and I proved, with the truth, that half of them was against 3-and-something opponents and short notice opponents.

Of course, you can only beat whoever is front of you. But, how can you be compared with people who have beaten more champions and former champions than half the people you fought?

You're a hater.

Plain and simple.

Where did I say I knew what he was asking for? You are the one clearly suggesting they aren't paying him his worth or accepting his demands without any proof. I am asking you for proof of what he's demanding. Give me some proof.
And my proof is exactly the same as yours that hes the one being unreasonable in what hes ask8ng for
We both agree 50%of overall spilt should go to all the guys on the card and im pretty sure they arent close to that at all

Not a fan of him and his litle game of holding up the division, but I truly believe Conor did offer to step in for that fight, he's offerd to do it before against Faber in Ireland when the main event fell out, He's done it with Diaz as well.

He only does it because he knows the answer from Dana will be no. Convinces his fans that he is a badass when in reality it is just for show.

Now quote ones in their prime at the time.
Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and Ray Allen leaving huge contracts to play in Boston for a ring.

Kobe, Gary Payton, Shaq, and Karl Malone to play together took pay cuts.

Dwayne Wade, Lebron, and Chris Bosh in Miami took less money than they were making before.

Back