"A Duck walks through the door ... " Angela Lee on ONE ON ONE with THE VOICE

Mike Schiavello

The Voice
@Blue
Reaction score
“A duck wearing a sombrero walks through the door. Why is he here and what does he say?”
Angela Lee @angelaleemma answers this and much more in ONE on ONE with THE VOICE! Watch it now. An amazing young lady with some amazing outlooks on life, surviving a near-fatal car crash, martial arts and sombrero-wearing ducks.

Youtube link >>>
ONE on ONE PIC 6.png

As big a fan of the women’s divisions as I am, I can no longer find anything about her interesting. She’s just a can crushing big straw weight beating up on legit atomweights. Still, at least I had her Instagram to look forward to. Then she hooked up with that guido looking Bruno Pucci, and even that went downhill.

angela lee 11/10

IN!!!!

AngelaLee.jpg

Thanks for sharing the interview. I enjoy your announcing & interviews. You enjoy what you do & it shows. Generating both enthusiasm and knowledge - a great combination. I find every fighter interesting because they're each a human being with lots of ups and downs. Love the psychological aspects of fighting and how each fighter handles the associated pressures. Why they train, what are their goals etc.

You do a great job at creating a comfortable atmosphere for Angela Lee to express herself. Must have been a harrowing experience to nearly die in a car wreck. Then sit down and determine whether you want to continue and if so in what way.

Keep up the great work Mike. Oh and Taco Tuesday!

She seems really charismatic and I bet she smells nice.

Back