A different kind of question. Helping a young Yemeni student out of her country?

You can marry her if she doesn't have any educational background that enables her to go to university. Just set up a proper contract and share a flat until nobody gives a single fuck about that anymore from official site...

I've become friends with this girl on art and writing sites over the past few years. She's a very smart and a really talented artist and writer. She now writes stories in English better than many natives speakers I've come across. She has no resources, no opportunities for secondary education and is a second class citizen in that country. She's not really religious but is forced to cover up, submit to all custom and traditions, and be a repressed, discriminated against female in her culture and everyday life. Her writing in English has improved greatly in the few years I've known her, she's clearly a great learner and smart and is trying her best to learn all this stuff and get better on her own. She's sounded more depressed and sometimes suicidal as our correspondents have gone on. She's 18 now and has nothing to look forward to in her mind and I don't blame her for feeling that way.

Does anyone know of any more progressive Muslim or other nonreligious organizations, charities, university programs, writing/art funds or fellowships that can help her get out, get a student Visa, asylum, anything to help get her in a college/uni somewhere in Europe, US, Australia, or anywhere not so repressive?
Some of this seems suspect. What grade level is she? Where are her parents? Does she have any relatives in the counties you listed? What part of Yemen?

Some of this seems suspect. What grade level is she? Where are her parents? Does she have any relatives in the counties you listed? What part of Yemen?
I've honestly never asked her anything or pried into her life. It was one of the people I met a few years ago when I was looking for feedback on some of my screenplays and was looking to possibly find an artist to turn one into a graphic novel. She read some of my scripts I read some of her short stories and we messaged a few times mainly about that. She's mentioned in passing how terrible life is for her there in our brief correspondences.

I hadn't talked to her in like a year. I actually messaged her again to start up a convo so I could ask her if I could turn one of her short stories into a TV pilot spec. I wanted it to be one of my next projects because I liked a lot of it and had some ideas of my own to add. I didn't want to just ask her out of the blue so I said what's up, how is your art and writing going. She again briefly mentioned how terrible it is there but asked me to read another story. It was really good and I told her how talented she was and how she's improved.

Then she messaged me back about how she was crying reading my positive message about how much she's improved and how good her new art and writing is and that she's sometimes suicidal from her situation and position there. I felt bad and kind of selfish because the only reason I reached out to her was to ask if I could use one of her stories. I figured I'd ask around if anyone has any ideas, groups, fellowships, orgs, etc. they knew about.

You should find out who her handler is, first.

You might be getting set up for something you dont want any part of.

I've become friends with this girl on art and writing sites over the past few years. She's 18 now.

Well done for outing yourself publicly. Mods can we get a title change to "Im a pedo, how can I successfully have a girl I have groomed for years shipped to my front door with no questions asked"

mansplain.
If this random girl is tugging on your heart strings trying to get you out of her country, shes not looking for you to find her some charity. Shes looking for you to save her. And there may be some men behind her, pushing her in this direction so that a pipeline opens up. I'm not saying that's the case here, but it wouldnt be anything new.

If this random girl is tugging on your heart strings trying to get you out of her country, shes not looking for you to find her some charity. Shes looking for you to save her. And there may be some men behind her, pushing her in this direction so that a pipeline opens up. I'm not saying that's the case here, but it wouldnt be anything new.
<mma4>tell me more.

TS is going to end up trafficking humans against his will.

So which is best as a wife trade..?

1. Yemeni

2. Russian

3. Philippian

???

You might as well sign up for 90 day fiancé and get paid for this bs. Not sure if they allow pedos on that show though. Sorry OP.

Back