A Conor fan just told me Conor would KO Jon Jones

Direct quote "Conor would be too fast for Jones, it'd be a flash KO win, Conor would stamp himself as the MMA GOAT"

I thought these people were only on Sherdog, I'm flabbergasted

it talking about the video game right.

Jones has a GOAT chin in addition to everything f else. Conor could hit him with anything he wants and it would look like the old man at the bar.

Also i heard if wasnt for the ass virus GSP was heading to LHW to fight Cormier

It's crazy how people can be so delusional.

You should have replied that Conor couldn't knock out a 73 year old, half-drunk rando in a bar. Then continued to stare at him without smiling.

Jarl

Conor would light up Jones in a street fight

Right.

Remember how that 70 year old man flew across the bar from McTapper's "magical" left ? Punched him off his stool and right through the window onto the sidewalk. Left him unconscious and bloody, in a pool of his own piss.

Oh wait...

We would all watch this ppv . Make it happen it would be awesome

Tell him unfortunately Jones entire tactic is sticking out his freak long arms like an adult holding back a kid trying to punch him and because of his wrestling there’s nothing anyone can do, not even 5’9, 170 pound Conor.

That same dude probably met BJ Penn at an airport.

I'm pretty sure he also believe Bruce Lee would beat Mohamed Ali

<{Heymansnicker}>

Direct quote "Conor would be too fast for Jones, it'd be a flash KO win, Conor would stamp himself as the MMA GOAT"

well done for making a thread about this. Keep the conrad hysteria alive.

A Jones fan told me that he would ko Francis Ngannou at hw.
I laughed at the suggestion that Jones would go up to heavyweight and actually fight.
[<cena1}

true story

Conor would destroy jones bro

Theres no question

Anyone suggesting otherwise is a hater and a virgin

Well he already successfully went up 2 weight classes and keeps knocking people out, is 2 more weight classes really such a stretch?

Holy shit that's amazing.

giphy.gif

Anyone who disagrees is a fewl

I was talking to my coworker and he is a casual mma fan, he came to me and said:

”Dude, u know what dream matchup would be epic?”

In my mind I’m thinking like khabib vs gsp, jon jones vs Stipe, But his reply was

“Conor vs Rhonda” I was like wtf? Rhonda couldn’t even beat Holmes and Nunes, Conor would smash her easily.

He replied “nah dude, Rhonda has good stand up and can take conor down at will” smh, I just walked away.

Back