A complete list of injuries in the UFC for 2012

I wish there was a list of "good fights that only came to be because of injuries".

That would make me feel slightly better about that monstrous list.

This is ridiculous.
This doesn't happen anywhere nearly as often in any other sport.
Something needs to be done, I don't know what though.

crack down on peds and offer health insurance and that's a guaranteed way to increase the number of guys pulling out of fights

This is ridiculous.

There's really not much that can be done. A healthy fighter can fight on average every 4 months, 3 times a year. If pulling out of a fight and losing 1/3 of their annual pay doesn't motivate them nothing well. Just be happy these fighters aren't on annual salary, it would get a lot worse!

This is ridiculous.
well in others sports training doesn't involve getting hit, putting tremendous pressure on your bones and ligaments during wrestling or dangerous positions such as submissions

MMA is a dangerous sport, people act like all these injuries are unexpected, but they shouldn't be

On a side note, look how many injuries Fox 5 had (8) and it was still a great card

Wouldn't it have been easier to make a list of the fighters that didn't get injured? I am sure it would have and it would be a short list.

On a side note, look how many injuries Fox 5 had (8) and it was still a great card

I don't think the Fox cards will ever turn to crap. I'm sure the UFC tells the top fighters that pulling out will not tolerated. The UFC actually has someone to answer to now!

UFC probably contracted with about 400 fighters in 2012, so roughly 25% had injuries that prevented them from fighting. Do 25% of handegg players miss games during the season?

Don't remember Kos ever going to face Condit.I thought it was Penn vs Condit.

Back