• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A Case for Atomweights in the UFC

I think women's atomweight should have been one of the first women's divisions in the UFC. It generally has had--as a whole division--a solid reputation for scrappy fights and crowd-pleasing fighters.

And infinitely superior to 145 in terms of talent.

The first women's mma fight that I can remember becoming virally famous on the internet for its blood-shed was at atomweight...

540201_281624048596976_1716299326_n.0.jpg

is that janna jndrzszk (ah sry the wlan password name) ?

The first women's mma fight that I can remember becoming virally famous on the internet for its blood-shed was at atomweight...

540201_281624048596976_1716299326_n.0.jpg
Penne was a vicious beast at Atomweight.

Part 2 just published:

Special thanks to @thatdude21601 for some of the fighter recommendations.

@leto1776 you need to zoom in more dude.. just head and shoulders. you always seem so far away

and you need a backdrop :D

@leto1776 you need to zoom in more dude.. just head and shoulders. you always seem so far away

and you need a backdrop :D
Thanks for the feedback. I'll take it into consideration. As for a backdrop, I'm limited by the computer location. Maybe I'll find a way to edit something in.

Oh, at that distance, you can see the logo on my chest. It's a way to sneak my friends' whiskey distillery in for free advertising for them.

Moved part two to the OP.

Good stuff... Cant be worse than 145... More fighters and that division loves to scrap. Plus Karate Hottie would be a great first fight....

I didn’t have 11 minutes to dedicate to the video. I watched the first couple minutes. What’s the weight limit of atomweight?

Edit: too much intro. Get to the point right away if you want to grab the viewers attention

Good stuff... Cant be worse than 145... More fighters and that division loves to scrap. Plus Karate Hottie would be a great first fight....
Honestly, if either of them can still get their weight down, which I don't think they can, the perfect introductory fight would be Waterson vs. Penne II.

I didn’t have 11 minutes to dedicate to the video. I watched the first couple minutes. What’s the weight limit of atomweight?

Edit: too much intro. Get to the point right away if you want to grab the viewers attention
You must be a baller dude, if your time is that valuable.

I think women's atomweight should have been one of the first women's divisions in the UFC. It generally has had--as a whole division--a solid reputation for scrappy fights and crowd-pleasing fighters.
Your Avatar sucks ass. Reported.

I have nothing against adding all possible divisions, but if they suck, then only small number of fighters should be signed. And the fights should be on the preliminaries, including title fights in most wmma divisions.

One wmma fight per card, somewhere on the prelims wouldn't be a problem. But cards full of chicks and midgets suck.

Back