• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A 100-year-old magic classic performed by subtlySteve

Good stuff ....but why are you so out of breath

It's the trenbolone, man.

"Whatever it takes to make them gains, god dammit!" - Rich Piana

Nah, I get overly enthusiastic and as you may notice I talk fast (too fast sometimes) in these videos which is part of it and of course my mouth is just an inch or two away from the mic which doesn't help with breathing sounds. LOL

Magic is my passion and I get all ramped up when I perform and or talk about it.

I love ya @subtlySteve

I think you know I am playing around, but I respect the skills.

Presentation looks nice on this one and the shuffling was clean and nimble..

I love ya @subtlySteve

I think you know I am playing around, but I respect the skills.

Presentation looks nice on this one and the shuffling was clean and nimble..

Back atcha, brother!

Of course, I knew you were joking, that's why I hit you with that laugh reaction.

I was going to reply with, "Yeah, you’re right, but the cops always end up finding the bodies."

Then I changed my mind because I wasn’t trying to turn this chat into a Ted Bundy documentary.

I'm happy you liked it! Thank you!

Cool trick. More importantly, I just read an article that they've linked tattoos to cancer. Just a thought........

tenor.gif

I saw how you kept the Ace of Hearts in your control since it was on the top of the deck from the time you took it out of the box, but I'm not sure when you turned some of the few face up cards (most didn't get shuffled in well) back faced down. At least I couldn't see it happen. That's why a noob like me could not pull off this trick. Good job.

I saw how you kept the Ace of Hearts in your control since it was on the top of the deck from the time you took it out of the box,

If you go back and look, the Ace of Hearts didn't start on top of the deck out of the box.

Having to go back and look myself, it was about 30 cards down in the deck.

I also mentioned in the video, anyone could select a card from anywhere in the deck, which is absolutely true as the position of the card is inconsequential until after it has been selected.

Once I placed it on top of the deck 42 seconds into the trick, then that's an entirely different story.

😁

That's why a noob like me could not pull off this trick. Good job.

Thanks!

Last edited:
It's the trenbolone, man.

"Whatever it takes to make them gains, god dammit!" - Rich Piana

Nah, I get overly enthusiastic and as you may notice I talk fast (too fast sometimes) in these videos which is part of it and of course my mouth is just an inch or two away from the mic which doesn't help with breathing sounds. LOL

Magic is my passion and I get all ramped up when I perform and or talk about it.
Awesome..we all need a passion in life

Indeed, any type of sorcery or occultism is strictly forbidden by Islamic law.

Although I know your comment was in jest, it made me curious whether sleight-of-hand is actually considered haram.

So, I did a little digging around and it turns out that sleight of hand is a bit of a gray area in Islam.

Some scholars advise avoiding it altogether because, while it might not be outright haram, it has potential associations with prohibited practices.

Others say that if sleight of hand is performed purely for entertainment purposes, without any deceptive or harmful intent, and it is clear to the audience that it is a form of trickery or illusion (not real magic or supernatural activity), it may be considered permissible.

However, if the performance involves deception that leads to harm, false beliefs, or manipulation, it could be considered haram.

For example, if the performer claims to have supernatural powers or uses the tricks to exploit people, it would be impermissible.

I believe this kind of deception should be illegal in general, not just something Islam frowns upon.

People who claim to be psychic mediums are extremely unethical, ranking just below rapist and child molesters in terms of being the world's biggest pieces of shit.

Anyhow, that was a fascinating journey I went on due to your comment.

Thanks!

Indeed, any type of sorcery or occultism is strictly forbidden by Islamic law.

Although I know your comment was in jest, it made me curious whether sleight-of-hand is actually considered haram.

So, I did a little digging around and it turns out that sleight of hand is a bit of a gray area in Islam.

Some scholars advise avoiding it altogether because, while it might not be outright haram, it has potential associations with prohibited practices.

Others say that if sleight of hand is performed purely for entertainment purposes, without any deceptive or harmful intent, and it is clear to the audience that it is a form of trickery or illusion (not real magic or supernatural activity), it may be considered permissible.

However, if the performance involves deception that leads to harm, false beliefs, or manipulation, it could be considered haram.

For example, if the performer claims to have supernatural powers or uses the tricks to exploit people, it would be impermissible.

I believe this kind of deception should be illegal in general, not just something Islam frowns upon.

People who claim to be psychic mediums are extremely unethical, ranking just below rapist and child molesters in terms of being the world's biggest pieces of shit.

Anyhow, that was a fascinating journey I went on due to your comment.

Thanks!

So are you a sorcerer? Or do you just do sleight-of-hand tricks?

🤔

So are you a sorcerer? Or do you just do sleight-of-hand tricks?

🤔

When I post videos here, what I am doing is purely for entertainment purposes, without any deceptive or harmful intent.

100% Halal.

Muhammad (PBUH) would approve.

Back