990 Tax Form for Poirier's Charity

If you did a modicum of research into Poirier's charity you'd know that he did in fact already do that.

I did all the research I needed to conclude Dustin had no business maligning a man who promised to donate $500,000 to his charity.

According to its most recent filing it had revenue of approximately $550,000 and expenses of $170,000 which left approximately $380,000 cash on hand for the charity to continue to use.

You missed the point of my post. I was not saying Dustin had not done anything for the children of Lafayette, I was saying the way in which the charity was using its resources was scattered and without direction.

He did not need to use his foundation to buy pizza for doctors and nurses nor did he need to donate the funds that had been donated to his foundation to further the work of Justin Wrens foundation that has done tremendously positive work in Africa.

While not explicitly stated it is heavily implied that the money was going to go towards charitable efforts related to people in need in his community. Doctors, nurses, and Justin Wrens foundation while all noble things do not meet that.

Who knew sherdog had so many charity/tax/finance experts. They’re so good they can conclusively determine everything about the charity and situation based on incomplete, mostly second hand information.

You do not need to be an expert to look at his foundations website, pull up the foundations most recent yearly filings with the IRS, in addition to news clippings which have documented some of the work of Dustin and his wife.

I looked and saw 4 people associated with the charity, total revenue of $$559,000, and that one of the write-ups during the pandemic documented Dustin buying pizza with his foundations resources for doctors and nurses.

The foundation had over $300,000 of cash in its bank account according to its latest filing with the IRS, he had plenty of resources to use, he called out McGregor in a way only someone using their foundation to bolster their own public image would.

So Conor discovered that Dustin's charity was small beer (No shit, Sherlock) and explained them that he was donating a smaller ammount (Or even nothing) to them and the rest to an alternate reputable bigger charity didn't he?

Otherwise the point of him being a turd, getting himself the good publicity of a fake donation, still stands.

Mom and Pop's charities (That often do an amazing job, being close to the problem and keeping focus) better stay frugal, with no paid employees, relaying on competent and dedicated volunteers. Otherwise the overhead would eat up the budget real fast, and the whole thing became intentionally or unintetioanlly a functional scam.

Dustins charity had over $300,000 in the bank according to its most recent filing with the IRS. There is nothing small ball about that. When you factor in Connor was going to donate an additional half a million dollars to a foundation that already has significant resources there is no reason for Dustin to not be forthcoming.

There is no reason to believe Dustin does not have good intentions, but to act as though he is not using the charity to bolster his public image is just stupid. He was using his foundations resources to buy pizza for doctors and nurses.

Medical professionals can buy their own pizza or let Dustin buy them pizza with money out of his own pocket, not money donated to his charity to help folks in need within his community. He wanted to embarass Connor, thats why he called him out, and he is just as much of a scumbag for doing so as Connor is for having not donated.

Come on man, this is nothing but conjecture. You’re questioning the motives behind Dustins charity all in the name of defending McGregor.

Dustin just let everyone know what actually happened. Conor has no obligation to donate anything but I also think Dustin has the right to let the truth be known seeing as Conor mentioned the donation multiple times, making it rather well known. Not to mention the fact that he is the one who instigated the whole thing.

Dustins foundation has hundreds of thousands of dollars in the bank, which it has not used because it is more a project at the moment than a foundation. He knows that, and its why him calling out Connor is laughable, especially considering the millions of dollars Connor donated to his own community during the pandemic. While Dustin was using his foundations resources to buy pizza for doctors and nurses.

Lmao @ losers like @UFCIsNOTRigged defending Conor by accusing Dustin as incapable of running a charity org and a bunch of other baseless assumptions. Keep sucking those nuts, shut-ins.

Dustins foundation has hundreds of thousands of dollars in the bank according to its latest filing with the IRS. It actually only used around a third of its resources, it has plenty of money in the bank which Dustin has seemingly not used, so no I dont believe he knows how to run a foundation or has any business doing so.

He should have hired someone with experience, who could have actually deployed the resources the foundation had, instead of posing for photos ops where he brings doctors earning hundreds of thousands of dollars pizza.

Threads pertaining to Conor, even indirectly, are so toxic. Now I remember why I rarely click on then.

He's so polarizing it brings out the worst in people, on BOTH sides. Rationale becomes a complete afterthought to impulsivity.

Now that Dustin said all this crap publicly Conor not only should NOT give him red panty night but he should donate NOTHING!!!! Poirier is being a bitch when Conor giving him millions and a new contract. Porier old contract was so shitty he didn't even take the title fight...
<YeahOKJen>

Threads pertaining to Conor, even indirectly, are so toxic. Now I remember why I rarely click on then.

He's so polarizing it brings out the worst in people, on BOTH sides. Rationale becomes a complete afterthought to impulsivity.
Remember the Mayweather vs McGregor subforum? Those were strange times.

Conor is going broke, he can't afford to be just giving away 500k, he's already giving away millions on all the cars and houses he's leasing.

Back