9 out of 12 fights went to a decision?

Yep, they have many fighters that people here call GOAT status to look to as examples. Until fans, casuals and hardcores alike, stop cheering for safety-dance fighters, the chances of decision-heavy cards will live on.

Shit happens, at least the main event was fantastic

Elias’ fight was guaranteed to go to decision. So the card was already in the hole before it even started..

Elias’ fight was guaranteed to go to decision. So the card was already in the hole before it even started..
Guess he should've spent time training instead of braiding his hair

Decision rates have been going up every year.

You got it man no fight thats ever gone to a decision has been worth watching

Everyone is too concerned about things like money, image, brand, and "CTE" to really fight anymore.

Most bar fights go to decision. Bar fights are not dying

I dont mind decisions....as long as the fight isnt boring.

Decision rates have been going up every year.

Proof?

Someone did an analysis here last year in a thread comparing finishes to decisions and statistically there had actually been an increase in finishes year over year.

Mind you there are more cards and fights occurring year over year as well so the fact the the finish ratio is increasing is a good sign.

...and one of the decisions was questionable.

I rewatched the Bhullar/Adams fight (not sure why), I have no idea how Bhullar won that decision. He got significantly outstruck then scored TDs that he did nothing with after Adams gassed.

I was too bored by the fight to give a shit about the decision at the time. I still really don't. Just adds to how much that card actually sucked in retrospect.

Also, Swanson getting split 30-27 scorecards was bizarre.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back