• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

86% of generation Z young white boys supported Trump in a study

It's because kids tend to reject the values of their parents.

From what I've heard, Supporting trump is the new edgy trend as well, so there's that too.

This sort of thing is quite common there was this 80s show with Michael J. Fox, family ties I think ?

His Parents were flower power hippies And he and all their children were Reagan loving conservatives.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

My 401k likes Trump.

V9zmqvr.jpg

I would really love to see how they phrased the question for these high school kids. Couldn't find it in the original link.

My points of view changed a ton after high school. This is neat to know, but I'll be curious to see how these look in 5 years.

As the old saying goes... When you're young, you're a progressive. But if you suffer a traumatic brain injury you become a conservative.

Now, of course, this isn't true in every case. But I think it's pretty accurate as a general rule.

Honestly, if Democrats are going to fall further and further into the post-modern Marxist rhetoric, it's quite understandable the outgroup in their dynamic, the CIS white Christian male, would find it hard to support that party.

The assumption is Young white males are running towards the GOP.

But the case could be made that they're running away from the DNC more.

I'm not surprised that a generation of disconnected children raised by the tv/internet and "doing it for the lulz" like Trump.

We have a generation of spoiled brats who think ability to troll is a positive skill.

If I had a dollar for everyone who said they voted for trump because they thought he was funny I’d be loaded right now

It seems to me that american left is anti-white male so i dont see why any straight white male would vote left in US, it is just against his interests.

Further more US left does not even try to give something to the white male so they would vote for them, instead the go "if you dont vote for us you are sexist, racist, homophobic fascist!!!"

Basically my point is that white male in US got no choice but to vote right.

But i am outsider so wtf do i know...

My wife is a HS teacher. Her students love Trump.

Think of what kids that age value, then think of the image that Trump portrays. It’s completely superficial adoration. You see it on Sherdog with many immature posters. It has no basis in ideology.
Compare that to someone like my uncle. Also a Trump supporter, but is more mature and intelligent. His support is completely self-serving as wealthy businessman. He thinks Trump is a reprehensible shitstain, but chokes back his bile and votes with his bank account in mind.

Why would white males vote for the democrats which is a party that openly disdains and mocks them?

My wife is a HS teacher. Her students love Trump.

Think of what kids that age value, then think of the image that Trump portrays. It’s completely superficial adoration. You see it on Sherdog with many immature posters. It has no basis in ideology.
Compare that to someone like my uncle. Also a Trump supporter, but is more mature and intelligent. His support is completely self-serving as wealthy businessman. He thinks Trump is a reprehensible shitstain, but chokes back his bile and votes with his bank account in mind.

I'll take things that are made up for 500, Alex.

Back