80's Movies Soundtracks........

Not familiar with The Wraith, but the other two are awesome movies and have some awesome songs in their soundtracks.
The wraith is great! Charlie sheen, Randy quaid as the s
Not familiar with The Wraith, but the other two are awesome movies and have some awesome songs in their soundtracks.
The wraith is great! Randy quaid as the stereotypical 80’s sheriff, early Charlie Sheen, Clint fucking Howard and a whole host of classic goon types.

Probably my two favorite 80's movie soundtracks:

Conan

And Top Gun

Yessss!!!! I use the Conan soundtrack at the gym all the time. Basil something. Gets me pumped every time

Lunatic fringe in Vision Quest scene always gets me hyped

This thread made me remember SPX and Kick are both gone.

tenor.gif

The wraith is great! Randy quaid as the stereotypical 80’s sheriff, early Charlie Sheen, Clint fucking Howard and a whole host of classic goon types.

Thanks, I'll check it out I can't remember ever seeing that.

Some awesome tunes being posted in here, putting them in my playlist.

Now that’s an ATG 80s montage.

The Nurmagamedov workout: mountain and snow running... cabin deadlifts, push pulls, axe swings..
CrossFit before it was.

No touchbutt there.

Lol, Good times.
ha! I've been in the fitness industry for years and an athlete all my life. city boy. inherited a house and land in the country a few years ago and have been doing all that stuff since.

whenever I think of cross fitters or work mimic type training I can't help but think of all that wasted labor. like instead of doing fake work get together on the weekends and go help out on a little organic farm. do all that stuff and get some work done and help people at the same time. also free veg. might be my new business

ha! I've been in the fitness industry for years and an athlete all my life. city boy. inherited a house and land in the country a few years ago and have been doing all that stuff since.

whenever I think of cross fitters or work mimic type training I can't help but think of all that wasted labor. like instead of doing fake work get together on the weekends and go help out on a little organic farm. do all that stuff and get some work done and help people at the same time. also free veg. might be my new business

Makes sense to me.
I’m into fitness as well homie.
Holistically... meaning physically and as a person.
Can’t be a healthy person unless u got fam and community.
Gotta take care of yourself, then help out what and where u can. That’s how it seems to me.

I personally am not into CrossFit or bodybuilding.
(Getting into a Speedo onstage and posing seems funny to me).
I do dig being fit and all that reaps.

Last edited:
Saw the thread title and immediately this came to mind:

Back