80 MILLION...the amount of $ Conor is making for this Cowboy fight

Reebok he has his own private deal, Wynn hotel, august McGregor, proper 12, themaclife.com , etc. He will see increased revenue from all of his business ventures just like he did vs khabib

That's the only possible way I see him coming to that figure.

ESPN is banking on ESPN+ on taking off. That's why they spent so much on the UFC.

So yeah. Conor selling subscriptions is important for the "guys in suits" or whatever the fuck.

Disney animated films made billions, how much do you think the actual animators, people that designed and draw the scenes, got paid? Do you think Disney paid the people that draw Toy Story 2,3,4 more because they made banks on the first film?

Also, I'm doubtful this PPV is going to make over 120m. Yeah, ESPN is totally paying Conor 80m+ because he boost their subs. Annual ESPN+ is $50. Do you think this fight is going to get ESPN 2m+ more annual subscribers? Because that ONLY makes ESPN 100m revenue. Do you even business?

EDIT:
He is paid by the UFC/ESPN the 5m purse and maybe a little off the top. His sponsors/endorsements will probably get him another 10m+

20m is a very generous estimate for his total income for this fight.

Last edited:
Lol

Because his whiskey sales will go up every time he fights cause he is the face of the company.

His fighting career is the reason he can even sell alcohol. If he doesn't fight and win then there's no point in buying it.

Why would anyone buy whiskey from Conor if he wasn't an MMA superstar.

Why am I even explaining such an obvious thing ?
Regardless dude. Do you realise how pathetic that sounds? That is not some fixed payment. Is there a formula we can use to work that out? I wonder why less people bought his whiskey for khabib fight than this fight to explain why he expects a difference.
We are talking about his direct payment from his employer in all honesty. Maybe he gets to sponsor the event. I did hear something like that.

I love how people are trying to rationalise this bullshit <45>

You don’t make $80m from fronting a fad whisky and reebok sponsorship.

He’s never made $80m in a fight. I’m not entirely convinced he’s made it in his career.

Didn't he also say he got drunk all week before the Khabib fight and had a foot amputated or some shit?

Regardless dude. Do you realise how pathetic that sounds? That is not some fixed payment. Is there a formula we can use to work that out? I wonder why less people bought his whiskey for khabib fight than this fight to explain why he expects a difference.
We are talking about his direct payment from his employer in all honesty. Maybe he gets to sponsor the event. I did hear something like that.

There isn't a formula we can use since we don't have any data. But I'm not sure how you don't get it to be honest.

Either way, he's making a ton of money while we're holding are dicks here talking about it. That's reality for ya.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Although the number post-tax of all his profits is probably much lower, there is one thing that one cannot take from Conor McGregor = he milked the UFC/fight game for as much money as he could.

Dude is literally having a 2020 year where he will make gross revenue of 100+ million.
He doesn't care if he gets raped and destroyed.
His language "its only 2020 season" etc, shows he sees this as a normal job where he will cash in alot of money.

Khabib in comparison cares literally only about legacy but makes nowhere near the same amount.
As do most MMA fighters.

I dislike Conor, but I strongly admire the way he fucking milked the game.
Fuck Honor, who among us will have 100-200 mil sitting in the bank in his 30s?
Not even 0.1%. That man doesn't need to work a day in his life, nor do his kids.

I love how people are trying to rationalise this bullshit <45>

You don’t make $80m from fronting a fad whisky and reebok sponsorship.

He’s never made $80m in a fight. I’m not entirely convinced he’s made it in his career.
Take the boxing fight away and I'm convinced he hasn't made 80 million.

This is the most pathetic thread, Conor fans celebrating his pay check lol.

lol at this thread after official purse is out.

I guess his endorsement is going make him 25x his purse.

Back