8 of 10 Top Boxing Threads are about Floyd and Logan...

aries

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
80% of the boxing threads are about the Floyd and Logan Paul 'exhibition' match. Are you boxing forum regulars sick of it yet? I for one can't wait for these casuals/youtube lovers to go back to where they normally reside.

So you protest it by.... making another thread about the subject? This subforum is mostly dead anyways

80% of the boxing threads are about the Floyd and Logan Paul 'exhibition' match. Are you boxing forum regulars sick of it yet? I for one can't wait for these casuals/youtube lovers to go back to where they normally reside.

and full of fckin idiots that never post in this section

get the hammer out @PUO3!

To be fair: This is caused by one of the most respected individuals in the sport of boxing: Floyd himself.

He needs to stop with that shit.

To be fair: This is caused by one of the most respected individuals in the sport of boxing: Floyd himself.

He needs to stop with that shit.
True but there are plenty of Floyd appreciators in the boxing forum but they aren't the ones posting in these threads.

So you protest it by.... making another thread about the subject? This subforum is mostly dead anyways
That didn't make any sense to me either. I guess we can create another thread each and update the count to try and get it to 10/10.

I'm guilty for participating, I admit. That being said it brings attention to boxing albeit in the worst way possible. And then we reap the consequences.

Just let the threads die. Folks will lose interest in this disgrace quickly.

Then we can look forward to the amazing Jake Paul/T Woodley farce......

The heavies would be 75% Paul-Askren if they didnt keep moving their threads here.
What's that tell you about the sport of MMA that boxing is more popular in their discussions than the UFC.

There was maybe 1 or 2 Mayweather-Paul threads here before the fight. That was it and I dont think any were started by boxing fans.

That didn't make any sense to me either. I guess we can create another thread each and update the count to try and get it to 10/10.
Well my intent was to see what the regulars thought and to give them an alternative place to have their say. And I guess it worked... But yeah I did realise I was inadvertently adding to the tally but for a good cause.

The heavies would be 75% Paul-Askren if they didnt keep moving their threads here.
What's that tell you about the sport of MMA that boxing is more popular in their discussions than the UFC.

There was maybe 1 or 2 Mayweather-Paul threads here before the fight. That was it and I dont think any were started by boxing fans.
Yeah makes sense. I wondered where'd they'd come from.

Just let the threads die. Folks will lose interest in this disgrace quickly.

Then we can look forward to the amazing Jake Paul/T Woodley farce......

.......and whoever Logan fights next. There’s fckin 2 of them now! God help us if they fight on the same card. Every single thread will be a clusterfuck

Well my intent was to see what the regulars thought and to give them an alternative place to have their say. And I guess it worked... But yeah I did realise I was inadvertently adding to the tally but for a good cause.

It’s given us all a place to hide from the madness! Just hope no idiots find their way in.

Back