70 year old iconic kiss leads to $1,000 to remove spray paint?

Should've tagged this thread with
WASTELAND

They should have invested the $1000 towards tearing down that particular monument to rape culture.

Screams of false flag but who fucking cares anyway?

Obvious false flag by DNB's like Jack Posobiec.

I thought the nurse who was the woman kissed in the photo had gone on record years ago to state that she did not consent to being kissed in that photo. And the attention she got from it had made her feel uncomfortable for years.

"This is Social Justice. That woman was raped."

My grandpa wouldn't recognize our country today. Look at what the Left has done to the USA.

Last edited:
It's funny how many females are going all Downsy over this pic on FB, especially since almost all of them are ugly with short colored hair.

It's almost like they're really just angry that nobody has the slightest urge to kiss them under any circumstance.

So after the death of George Mendonsa, some cuck spray painted #MeToo on the leg of a statue of the iconic VJ sailor "Kiss" from 1945.

https://nypost.com/2019/02/19/statu...or-vandalized-with-metoo-day-after-his-death/

Aside from the fact that we are living in a sissy-boy-beta-male age... A fucking $1,000 to remove spray paint?
unconditional-surrender-2.jpg

I thought the nurse who was the woman kissed in the photo had gone on record years ago to state that she did not consent to being kissed in that photo. And the attention she got from it had made her feel uncomfortable for years.

She did. What is funny is if you look over the guy's left shoulder you can see his actual date and future wife. A few years back in an interview she commented "He never kissed me like that."

I've listened to her talk about this for a while in this interview. I haven't heard her say that she felt she was sexually assaulted yet.

I would think that would come out early on in this interview if she was sexually assaulted.

She even referred to him as being "courageous" to come up and kiss her.

I've listened to her talk about this for a while in this interview. I haven't heard her say that she felt she was sexually assaulted yet.

I would think that would come out early on in this interview if she was sexually assaulted.

She even referred to him as being "courageous" to come up and kiss her.

This is what she said.

" “I did not see him approaching, and before I know it I was in this vice grip,” Friedman once told an interviewer. “I felt he was very strong, he was just holding me tight . . . it wasn’t really a romantic event,” she once told the Library of Congress. “It wasn’t my choice to be kissed. The guy just came over and kissed or grabbed.”

I think by today's standards and the standards of that time it is poor form to grab and kiss someone without permission (unless you are famous, then they just let you do it.) Had she or a boyfriend punched him they would have be acting fairly but I don't think that she viewed it as much more than inappropriate.

Last edited:
...but I don't think that she viewed at much more than inappropriate.
But that would likely be because women were used to being treated far worse and having to put up with it, I think. You can get away with tons of shit toward women in Japan that you can't get away with here and they pretty much put up with the mild harassment because they generally have to accept worse.

What want to know is who came up with *pound*metoo, because I really want to tip my hate to them.

"This is Social Justice. That woman was raped."

My grandpa wouldn't recognize our country today. Look at what the Left has done to the USA.

In all fairness to your grandfather, the Civil War was a different time.

But that would likely be because women were used to being treated far worse and having to put up with it, I think. You can get away with tons of shit toward women in Japan that you can't get away with here and they pretty much put up with the mild harassment because they generally have to accept worse.

Agreed, I was commenting on what I believe her perception was which of course was colored by expectations of the time.

Also, I was in Japan for a few years after college in the early '90's along with my wife. Will never forget when the town mayor asked my wife how big her boobs were at a formal dinner.

Agreed, I was commenting on what I believe her perception was which of course was colored by expectations of the time.

Also, I was in Japan for a few years after college in the early '90's along with my wife. Will never forget when the town mayor asked my wife how big her boobs were at a formal dinner.
My belief is that her perception would be the same as of a woman of today but she was more strongly conditioned to not make a big deal out of it. In general, I don't think women have ever been more accepting of unwanted physical contact than today, but they were under much more pressure to grin and bear it.

My belief is that her perception would be the same as of a woman of today but she was more strongly conditioned to not make a big deal out of it. In general, I don't think women have ever been more accepting of unwanted physical contact than today, but they were under much more pressure to grin and bear it.

This guy takes the cake.

Back