7 In 1 Roundabout

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just lookking at this makes me road rage. Imagen putting this middle of time square and seeing what happens.

Might work in Houston. Roundabouts are starting to pop up more and more I have noticed and they work ok but I have never seen one in a Major city downtown, mostly on outskirts of town. Most downtowns just use 1 one ways to keep it moving.

Last edited:
inception-explained.jpg

They like to talk about how there are so few fatal collisions in roundabouts. There should be no fatal collisions because the traffic is moving so slowly. If there is any amount of traffic, it backs up for quite a ways. They have some hear where traffic is going 55mph then slows to 15mph for the roundabout.

Here in Long Beach there is a "traffic circle" as we call it. The guy that planned or designed it, as well as his son, both died in the traffic circle. Pretty crazy coincidemce

They placed one in my hometown at a rather important intersection that is a direct access to the hospital/nursing home/ retirement homes/ apartment/condo complexs/ school. However the dumb fucks made it to big and now firetrucks/busses can't pass through it.

Here in Long Beach there is a "traffic circle" as we call it. The guy that planned or designed it, as well as his son, both died in the traffic circle. Pretty crazy coincidemce

Natural Selection works! Every truck driver would pay for the privilege of executing the designers of these.

Fuck yo roundabout, I do what I want

I almost flipped a convertible on that round about headed from lakewood up PCH at 90. drifted two lanes and just missed touching the curb with the wheels.

I almost flipped a convertible on that round about headed from lakewood up PCH at 90. drifted two lanes and just missed touching the curb with the wheels.
Lol @ hitting that circle going 90... you must have brass balls. Or just be stupid. Both?

I'm sure I'd have some people really pissed before I made it out

Up in the Beverly Hills area they have this intersection where six roads all converge at one point. There's just a huge open space in the middle, and no traffic lights whatsoever. It's a pretty bizarre setup and driving across the huge open space feels weird because you have to watch out for cars from all directions. It's wide enough that it's not clear who has the right of way. Never seen anything like it before.

Back