6am BJJ Class in El Segundo, CA!

andrehbjj

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Starting next week, I'll be teaching Monday through Friday at 6am at the VMAT training center in El Segundo, CA.
This is a great chance to get a good workout in before work, which also frees up your evening for family or Dancing with the Stars.

Seriously though, I promise a really positive environment with plenty of drills, rolling, and technical instruction. Start your day off right with some challenging training.

Classes are 5 times a week. Please contact me for more information: [email protected]

Starting next week, I'll be teaching Monday through Friday at 6am at the VMAT training center in El Segundo, CA.
This is a great chance to get a good workout in before work, which also frees up your evening for family or Dancing with the Stars.

Seriously though, I promise a really positive environment with plenty of drills, rolling, and technical instruction. Start your day off right with some challenging training.

Classes are 5 times a week. Please contact me for more information: [email protected]

Good stuff. We need more of this kind of thinking for people with lives. Nowhere near the area, but if I were I'd be there.

Rockin', hope it does well!

My dream is a 6 am class on Saturday morning ... early Saturday is the one time period I'd love to be able to train but currently can't.

Back