68 year old kickboxing champ attacked by mugger...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I am pleased to hear that his training took over despite walking with an injury.

I feel bad for muggers who try to rob sherdoggers....

Best part is he said this before throwing the right cross.

Good!

We all have choices to make...

The assailant chose poorly...

Especially this guy

usZRR.jpg

May UberTS have mercy on their souls

Well...

A few years ago I saw an older gentlemen getting beat up by a big dude. I ran and shouted "hey get away from him" hoping that would scare him. He turns around and looks me dead in the eye and says "walk away now bitch", in hindsight that would have been the smart thing to do. But I said to him "you leave him alone mister", this got him angry and he came at me and fired off a 1-2 combo, the next thing I remember was waking up with a crowd of people asking if I was alright. After dropping me he stole my wallet and ran off, a short time later the cops arrived on the scene and handed me back my wallet. They told me that after he ran off, he ran into Nicolas Cage who took care of business and the guy is now in jail.

Well...

A few years ago I saw an older gentlemen getting beat up by a big dude. I ran and shouted "hey get away from him" hoping that would scare him. He turns around and looks me dead in the eye and says "walk away now bitch", in hindsight that would have been the smart thing to do. But I said to him "you leave him alone mister", this got him angry and he came at me and fired off a 1-2 combo, the next thing I remember was waking up with a crowd of people asking if I was alright. After dropping me he stole my wallet and ran off, a short time later the cops arrived on the scene and handed me back my wallet. They told me that after he ran off, he ran into Nicolas Cage who took care of business and the guy is now in jail.

Nicolas Cage is good like that......

Especially this guy

usZRR.jpg

May UberTS have mercy on their souls

Did anyone ever find out how big UberTS actually is/was? He's gotta be like 6'6" 275 or more. So basically a little bigger than your average Sherdogger.

Did anyone ever find out how big UberTS actually is/was? He's gotta be like 6'6" 275 or more. So basically a little bigger than your average Sherdogger.

Well according to the legend this was a pic of him at 17. So if he was 6'6 275 at 17 he must be over 8 feet tall and 400+ lbs right now

A true genetic monster among puny mortals

Why does that bald guy repeat everything the kickboxer said in his interview immediately after?

Why does that bald guy repeat everything the kickboxer said in his interview immediately after?

He's practicing just in case he is reincarnated as a parrot in his next life.

Best part is he said this before throwing the right cross.

Dang this scene always stands out that mullet dude even winced before Bronson shot him that was some real tense acting its as if the actor was told before hand that Bronson would shoot him with a live round dude looked like he was about to really die.

Well...

Fuck bro ... you're like my kid in kid's kickboxing: hands up, chin down and you'll get through the first 1-2.

Secondly- did you learn nothing from Mr. Fuji's pearl harbour skills?

Back