65 years today, the plane crash that became the day the music died.

Little known secret.
Buddy didn’t die in the plane crash. He lived for another 20 years hangin out in an attic and writing tunes.

If I hadn't read this myself on several diff sites (more or less reliable), I would've said you were insane. Having said this, a future superstar like he would have become would feel dead in any case if he were to stay closed up in an attic writing his life away :)........in any case, and remembering that today's conspiracy theories are tomorrow's reality AND remembering that their are many, many people who swear that they saw Elvis alive and well walking down a faraway town in the U.S. , well.......you might very well be right :):ç).......who can ever tell ???!!!!!

this thread makes me want to watch la bamba again. it was probably the first movie that made me cry. actually, i take that back. when i saw bambi in the theaters, that was the first movie that made me cry. either way, la bamba was an absolute classic.

Actually one of the erriest things as well. While Allsup an Vallens had the coin toss that gets mentioned alot . Richardson asked Waylon for the other seat as he was sick and wanted to see a Dr before next show so Waylon without telling Holly gave it to him. So Buddy busted Waylons balls saying " I hope you're bus freezes" Waylon snapped back saying " well I hope you're plane crashes" both occurred irl..

Actually one of the erriest things as well. While Allsup an Vallens had the coin toss that gets mentioned alot . Richardson asked Waylon for the other seat as he was sick and wanted to see a Dr before next show so Waylon without telling Holly gave it to him. So Buddy busted Waylons balls saying " I hope you're bus freezes" Waylon snapped back saying " well I hope you're plane crashes" both occurred.
Damnation and tragedy have always been part of r n r since the start of times. Some call it "the Devil's music" :):)

Damnation and tragedy have always been part of r n r since the start of times. Some call it "the Devil's music" :):)
Yeah gotta be right there's no tragedies at all in rap music ....... now nothing g tragic happens in that genre. :)

Back