• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5'7 Joe Rogan thinks only 50 untrained people in the world could beat him

Rogan vs "an average 6¨5 black untrained guy" Yes Rogan probably finds a way to win.
Something to keep in mind is that mr Rogan is a fucking roidhead, HGH, IGF, peptides and god knows all the shit hes taking.
Which gives him a Very unfair advantage.

But against anyone in NHL, NBA, NFL and so on he wont stand a chance

So Joe playing around locking horns with a HW UFC champ is the same as if he got into a street fight. Same tactics, results and alll.
Got it.

Mark wasnt playing -he was annoyed with Rogan and was establishing his place in the pecking order. That was the only time we've ever really seen Joe confronted and nothing about him there suggests he's a street fighter or could even hang with a that high level of aggression that goes on in street fights. He's a 'controlled environment' type tough guy -and plenty of untrained big strong guys could push him around like that. Hell Dog the Bounty Hunters boxing coach knocked out Don Frye in a hotel lobby when Don was aggravating him

Mark wasnt playing -he was annoyed with Rogan and was establishing his place in the pecking order. That was the only time we've ever really seen Joe confronted and nothing about him there suggests he's a street fighter or could even hang with a that high level of aggression that goes on in street fights. He's a 'controlled environment' type tough guy -and plenty of untrained big strong guys could push him around like that. Hell Dog the Bounty Hunters boxing coach knocked out Don Frye in a hotel lobby when Don was aggravating him

<{vega}>
he's an fucking boxing coach who has training, this guy who beat Don knows how to box.

even to be a bodyguard, cop you have to train being big doesn't mean you know how to fight without train.

even Bob Sapp trained before joining Pride, any NFL athlete who goes to the UFC trains seriously before fighting in the cage.

Rogan vs "an average 6¨5 black untrained guy" Yes Rogan probably finds a way to win.
Something to keep in mind is that mr Rogan is a fucking roidhead, HGH, IGF, peptides and god knows all the shit hes taking.
Which gives him a Very unfair advantage.

But against anyone in NHL, NBA, NFL and so on he wont stand a chance
Get the f out of here.. most of those guys CAN'T FIGHT, they can bully a weak dude at most.. that's all. And those who can fight are nothing special

Joe had a fight in the fear factor show lol don't compare Coleman.. a fucking assassin with regular people. So an old Frye was KOed by an expert boxer and that means something..

Last edited:
<{vega}>
he's an fucking boxing coach who has training, this guy who beat Don knows how to box.

even to be a bodyguard, cop you have to train being big doesn't mean you know how to fight without train.

even Bob Sapp trained before joining Pride, any NFL athlete who goes to the UFC trains seriously before fighting in the cage.

The point is people think “training” is showing up for mma classes for 2 years or a purple belt. I’ll show you guys that street fight will fuck these “trained guys” up. Growing up fighting in your area is training, and what I’m saying is there are guys like this who would fuck Rogan up yet he thinks only 50 exist in the entire world

and I know boxing coaches who are pussies - that doesn’t guarantee anything

Get the f out of here.. most of those guys CAN'T FIGHT, they can bully a weak dude at most.. that's all. And those who can fight are nothing special...

That is just silly. These were some of the toughest kids growing up.

That does not just change because you throw much less tougher kids into wrestling, judo or BJJ.

It may move each kid up one rank, meaning if they were a decent fighter pre training, then after training they are good, but an uncoordinated geek kid with training, is not going to suddenly beat up the toughest kid in school with no training.

as a fighter speculating how many untrained you can beat reeks of insecurity. I dont know even one who would try talk about it. ITs pathetic if you are trained in it. Its like a club chess player speculating he can beat anyone not knowing the game. No shit. Its small dick syndrome.

as a fighter speculating how many untrained you can beat reeks of insecurity. I dont know even one who would try talk about it. ITs pathetic if you are trained in it. Its like a club chess player speculating he can beat anyone not knowing the game. No shit. Its small dick syndrome.
Joe has actually fought competitively? At what, BJJ? Amateur or professional?

Joe has actually fought competitively? At what, BJJ? Amateur or professional?
Point is he considers himself "trained" and a pro. Its not about what we think. By comparison to someone without martial arts knowledge he is experienced. In BJJ very much so. Thats why him speculating about defeating untrained people is just pathetic.

Can he beat up Worlds strongestmen, elite giant powerlifters and NFL players?

I'm positive he could beat up a bunch of them. For a ton of them he would just have to fight defensively, not get hit, then wait for them to either gas or make a mistake. If you aren't used to fighting/sparring you get tired really fast, regardless of how good your cardio system is. It's a different type of movement and if you aren't used to it, you gas out very quickly. Also the stress of a fight situation for someone who doesn't spar or live in that world also gasses you out like crazy. I got to the point where I could run an 18 minute 5k, which is pretty decent, but when I went and did judo for the first time in a few years I gassed crazy quick.

Back