50 yo Jeff Monson is back. Without gloves

Is he desperate, or are they paying him huge bucks?

I swear Monson was retired. He even made a post about it not long ago. Well if he still wants to go on, fuck it then. Lets get this shit done Monson. <GinJuice>

if anyone interested in the fight. It's basically a pillow fight, both slow, no power. Fuck it, on to bare knuckle Monson. Lets get it done homie.

Is he desperate, or are they paying him huge bucks?
Both. He's popular in Russia and I think it's the only place that would ever clear him at this point medically.

Last edited:
Without gloves? He just boxed in gloves...

I think so dudes a huge communist so I imagine they welcome him.
I think he's almost like a celebrity there. I was reading an MMA book, I forgot the name but it was about a look into the lives of fighters like Jeff Monson and Daniel Strauss, through the perspective of a Journalist that followed them around for like 6-12 months. Anyway, Monson was talking about how after Fedor fought him, The Russians took to him and loved him after that. Treating him like a celebrity and all to point where he's an honorary Russian now.

He should be doing grappling if he still wants to compete.
A couple of years ago he said he was going to retire from MMA and do a couple of grappling competitions, so when I saw this thread I was puzzled he took a boxing fight.

Back