• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

50 Cent vs Rampage in Bellator on 29 December?

Would love to see this. I think 50 is broke and looking for a payday, plus every time I hear him talk, he's always talking shit for no reason.

Am I the only one that noticed 50's instagram isn't verified? You'd think his real instagram would be verified...I'm just sayin...

50 wish death upon himself via a Rampage left hook. Uhh nuh

Screen_Shot_2018-05-09_at_12.09.33_PM.jpg

This thread needs this in it ASAP

Is Arona still surfing btw?

ABC runs the Indian commissions. I don't see how in any reality they'd allow a man with zero professional fights to fight a guy with 50+. This isn't a Conor situation, he had pro fights in MMA before he fought Mayweather. 50 hasn't had a pro fight in any sport. It would be negligent to allow that fight to happen.

But, I suppose they let Dada fight Kimbo, so what do I know?
the more reputable commissions are run by, and closely mirror the state ones... but they could easily go to one of the others
CarelessQuestionableHoneybadger.gif

I could see this coming.

I'm unsure a commission will sign off on this though.
They sanctioned Dada Kimbo fight, if the money is right, they will sanction whatever.

Anyway, would watch

Apparently he signed a 3 fight deal to fight at 205, with the 3rd fight being a title shot.

Most unbelievable thing about this is rampage making 205

Back