50 cent says he fought pbf

Status
Not open for further replies.

devante

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
they square off, supposedly 50 hit pbf w/that right hand and floyd, took it and countered 50 w/that hook; supposedly 50 got in on him and worked him over on the ground...

i will post the interview

unlike fat joe/roy jones jr-these cats supposedly came to blows; even though the roy jones/fat joe situation was much more serious

50 cent comes across as a proper money grabbing eejit. No suprise him and Mayweather are mates.

50 probably out weighs him by 70 pounds. He was right tho once he got his hands on pbf their was nothing floyd could do. There was no one to break up the clinch and stand them up haha.

this is probably one of those stories guys tell to each other trying to sound like the man, like when guys lie about how many girls they've fucked at parties

but floyd's no dangerous street fighter. Someone like Cotto or Margarito would put 50 in the hospital.

I believe him. As Kam said he's no street fighter. Also when you're caught off guard with a sucker punch you are always at a disadvantage.

what was the story?

joe had a verse in a song called "new york"

yo im bringing the team back/ever roy jones was forced to lean back- joe had a hit song, a huge hit lean back; that verse states the song was sooo huge roy had to lean back, which could be taken as a diss making fun of roy getting koed (i.e. leaning back)

roy saw joe at a ja rule party; an jones jr stepped to joe and asked him whatup w/the song, joe is like its not that serious. Jones jr isn't having it, an basically challenges joe; joe says im not a pro fighter but ur not gonna talk to me any sort of way and if it goes down ur not walking out of here. Cooler heads prevail when someone steps in and roy storms off.

i heard this from a friend and then roy corroborated the story on the jim rome show...

im assuming when joe said ur not making it out here, he was speeaking of all the goons/ thugs/ ex cons who back him... i know roy had some people w/him; but joe's dudes are some real killers...

i know at one point bhops had an issue w/jay-z and said he was gonna come see him....

an suppp judah dusted lil wayne, just ish i hear and of course koed busta rhymes

i know at one point bhops had an issue w/jay-z and said he was gonna come see him....

an suppp judah dusted lil wayne, just ish i hear and of course koed busta rhymes
Do tell.

Devante, I'm closing this thread. No dig on you, but it opens too many doors for both racism and Fighter Bashing. Leave this sort of stuff for the tabloids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back