• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

50-45 is a joke

You had Diaz winning 3-2?!?!?

I can recommend a good optician if you'd be interested?

Diaz did nothing but get hit and threw arm punches and lazy kicks

I had anderson winning but 50-45 is a joke. anderson 2,3,5

I gave round 2 to Diaz. Silva still won.

50-45???? Really???? Get the fuck out of here. I would had been ok with 48-47 or 49-46 across the board, but 50-45 is complete bullshit

weidman would snap his leg again, he should either retire or fight fighters outside the top 15.

I had it 48-47 either way. Neither guy did Much. I thought Nick landed more and better punches.

Jeebus...I mean I knew Nick had delusional fans but holy shiz with a z on a stick...

I'm not surprised. Diaz fans are maniacs. He must have lost like...50 rounds by now...and they think he won them all.

anyone who scored the fight for Diaz is delusional. 4 - 1 Anderson

My god I hope this entire thread is a joke.

Lol, Diaz had a moment or two of success in each round, but did not actually win any of them.

Diaz didn't do jack shit. He wants his opponents to do all the initiating.

I thought Silva took 3 rounds.

Honestly what you need to keep in mind is that Diaz gave Silva his fight, bell to bell, and was never in danger.

Silva is done as an elite middleweight, Diaz is still one of the baddest and most legendary guys in the sport, and he's going right back into the mix at 170.

Back