• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

50-45 is a joke

The 3rd and the 5th were definitely Andersons rounds, the other three rounds were very close but to give them all to Diaz would be akin to GSP getting the decision over Hendricks, that is having every close round go his way.

The right guy definitely won in terms of the fight as a whole.

I thought Diaz won rounds 1,2,4. I really don't see how anyone gave Anderson the first round I thought it was a dominate round Anderson didn't throw anything.

I thought Diaz won rounds 1,2,4. I really don't see how anyone gave Anderson the first round I thought it was a dominate round Anderson didn't throw anything.

I thought the same about the first. I think 50-45 is just wrong

Nick gets hate from judges for his antics imo. 48-47 either way was the only scores i could agree with.

I was rooting for Nick, however I thought Anderson would win the fight 3 rounds to 2. Nick controlled the center of the octagon and was the aggressor for most of the fight, so I don't think it is shocking that he thought he won every round. I do not agree with him, but I can understand his being upset at the judging. I do think they were punishing him a bit for his antics.

I thought they would give it to anderson 3 to 2, but would not have been surprised if Nick won 3 to 2. I thought he might have won 1,2 & 4.

It's funny how many people are saying there's no way you could score this anything but 50-45 or 49-46, or else "u need stop watching mma, ur clearly blind, u stupid diaz nuthugger, blah blah blah"..
Then they say a round that you could give to diaz, and between them, they say 3 different rounds.
Like, "There's no way u could give Diaz more than one round, I gave him the 1st".. Then the next guy, "The Diaz fans will never admit their bias, Anderson dominated almost every minute, but i gave Diaz the 2nd."
Then the next guy gave him the 4th, "but there's no fuckin way u could give Diaz more than one round."

But none of them will individually concede that it could be scored 1,2,4 for Diaz, or two of those for Diaz and one a draw.

Silva 49-46 or 48-47

No possible way Diaz took 3 rounds. Silva won 3 rounds, and the other 2 were close and could go either way.

It's funny how many people are saying there's no way you could score this anything but 50-45 or 49-46, or else "u need stop watching mma, ur clearly blind, u stupid diaz nuthugger, blah blah blah"..
Then they say a round that you could give to diaz, and between them, they say 3 different rounds.
Like, "There's no way u could give Diaz more than one round, I gave him the 1st".. Then the next guy, "The Diaz fans will never admit their bias, Anderson dominated almost every minute, but i gave Diaz the 2nd."
Then the next guy gave him the 4th, "but there's no fuckin way u could give Diaz more than one round."

But none of them will individually concede that it could be scored 1,2,4 for Diaz, or two of those for Diaz and one a draw.

Silva outstruck Diaz every round and only 1 and 4 were close enough to go Diaz' way. So if you give Diaz 1 and 4 based on some criteria it's not a robbery. Giving him 3 rounds is.

48-47 Silva is the most generous score I would give Nick. Personally I thought it was a pretty clear 49-46 Silva decision.

I'm of the old school mentality that a decision is basically a draw, unless there is sheer domination on display.

diaz won that fight. I could see a close score of 3-2 silva but diaz won 3-2

DiazGOAT_zpsd9syqbyf.jpg

Diaz won 1 round at most: Round 4. Laying on the canvas, throwing your elbow out awkwardly, and showing your ass to your opponent is not 'Octagon control'. lol

I thought it was a very close fight as well. Neither guy did anything of note, but I thought Diaz kept the pressure on and should have won a few of the rounds. I was expecting a split decision. People saying Diaz was out classed need to watch the fight again

Diaz gains marks for artistic impression, but I didn't score a single round in his favour. Ineffectual.

Last edited:
lol, Nick Diaz sucks.

The biggest overachiever in UFC history, and he never won anything.

Back