5 Year old boxer (fast)

No it isnt. Bam Bam is good. Its an old vid that has done the rounds on the site. You can tell its not sped up by listening to the audio and looking at the lip sync. Its youtube poor quality that gives the impression

I saw this clip a while ago...I thought it was a little girl though.

Girl or Boy, it's still damn impressive!!

they speed it up when he throws the punches and then it's normal speed when the guy's talking

yeah he is amazing, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's gonn be a boxing champ...cause by the time he grows up and graduates and all that life-crap boxing is gonna be dead, he's gonn be surrounded by MMA - you what does that mean??!! Mixed Martial Arts asshole...but lol you never know if he's gonn get trained in kicking, elbow, knees, grappeling, submission fighting and you know all that..So..what I'm trying to say here is that the odd are against him...

-Bader

You can tell it is sped up because the Round Timer in the background goes off during some combos and doesn't sound right.

MMA is a long long way, alot longer, harder than boxing, in every aspect, physical, phsycological/mental...its even harder than kickboxing, it is the greatest sport in the world...so idk about this kid here...but goodluck pretty boy.

-Bader

MMA is a long long way, alot longer, harder than boxing, in every aspect, physical, phsycological/mental...its even harder than kickboxing, it is the greatest sport in the world...so idk about this kid here...but goodluck pretty boy.

-Bader

Troll much?

Some parts of the vid look sped up.

He's got the speed down. Hope he has power to make it useful when he gets older.

ya i seen this a few weeks ago...that is some bad ass stuff right there..

wow, this kid has some ridiculous hands

Parts of it are sped up. It has audio cleverley dubbed over it, but its sped up. Look at the movements of the trainer and some of the background movements.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back