• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored 5 vs 5 - USA vs Mexico Riyadh

US vs MX? Interesting. Imagine if Bud actually beat Canelo. It'd be the biggest win in forever. I like the 5v5 theme.

Wargames coming to Saudi Arabia?
maxresdefault.jpg

Crawford fighting at Super Middle is criminal, anyone approving this fight needs to have a hard look at themselves and give their head a wobble

no way this card happens but if it does I got:
Crawford
Munguia
Stevenson
Figueroa
Nery

I like all those fights. If Turki Alibaba is reading Sherdog, know that you have at least one supporter, my guy.

Whatever, Canelo/Crawford can be its own card anyway, just bump Plant and make Munguia/crawford and add a different fight or find else from Mexico to fight Plant. Fun card, should be manageable to pull something quality together.

Whatever, Canelo/Crawford can be its own card anyway, just bump Plant and make Munguia/crawford and add a different fight or find else from Mexico to fight Plant. Fun card, should be manageable to pull something quality together.

Munguia does nothing for Crawford. He is only in it to catch the big fish at this point. Even a fight with either Mall would probably not entice him.

Munguia does nothing for Crawford. He is only in it to catch the big fish at this point. Even a fight with either Mall would probably not entice him.
He’s only in it for the big fish like the random unprepared guy he’s about to commit homicide on in a short month or so. Crawford would feast on Munguia, and gain more interest in a potential Canelo clash. He loves eating jobbers.

He’s only in it for the big fish like the random unprepared guy he’s about to commit homicide on in a short month or so. Crawford would feast on Munguia, and gain more interest in a potential Canelo clash. He loves eating jobbers.

Crawford may eat jobbers but Madrimov has the WBA--he is not a random and unprepared guy, what titles does Munguia have?

Crawford fighting at Super Middle is criminal, anyone approving this fight needs to have a hard look at themselves and give their head a wobble

Saudis with a lot of money to waste. It's the same as you buying a hot dog at Costco.

Back