5 Hour Energy Drink / Glucosamine Q

fedordoublefist

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey all, this is my 1st post in the dsd, so take it easy on me, haha.

I stay away from the caffienated/energy drinks alltogether unless im working an overnight shift, does anyone have any opinions on that red bottle of 5-hour energy drink?

Not that I intend on trying it, but was just wondering what its all about. Good / Bad etc.

On an unrelated note, i take glucosamine with chondritin for my sore /weak joints and I found that it works relatively well after a month or so. I don't know if it's a placebo effect but it seems to have been working since I started working out more. If anyone has any suggestions for some foods/supps to help sore / weak joints etc it would be greatly appreciated.

Do a search or read the FAQs re fish oil. Your body will thank you. Welcome to D & S.

Do a search or read the FAQs re fish oil. Your body will thank you. Welcome to D & S.

what if some people cant take fish oil because it makes them bleed on nose wen they get hit(like me)

maybe getting hit in the nose is making you bleed?

Maybe he means bleed "more," fish oil does thin the blood. But, that's no reason to not take it, keep your hands up.

P.S. I'm pretty sure those "5 Hours" are gimmicks, but I have bubkis to back that up.

Back