5 finger shoes

?/?/?/

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Anybody tried these? http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/ I saw a kid wearing them at my gym while kicking the thai bag. Seemed like they were pretty sweet. I don't want to kick the bag barefoot and shoes always feel like they get in the way. Anybody have a pair? How long do they last? Comfortable? Worth the money? Thanks

why don't you want to kick the bag barefoot? It is the more typical way of kicking the bag.

those shoes look....funny !

Man, hit the thai bag barefoot. Save yourself the cash.

my friend was an intern at nasa for a summer and came back with a pair of those. he swears that in a matter of years those shoes will take over

those creep me right out, i mean mybe if i had monkey feet i could use like hands i would be in for something like that

those creep me right out, i mean mybe if i had monkey feet i could use like hands i would be in for something like that

That's exactly what I thought! LOL

Although, my wife would say that I DO have Monkey Feet!:icon_cry2

my friend's feet gets torn up every time he does jiu jitus.. this might help..

That's exactly what I thought! LOL

Although, my wife would say that I DO have Monkey Feet!:icon_cry2

there's nothing wrong with having monkey feet, I have wookie arms if that makes you feel any better

These look pretty cool. During the summer I spend at least ten hours a week being a kid with my dog. We run, swim, wrestle in creeks and streams. Up until now I have been dealing with sandals to avoid getting crypto (again) but this seems like the perfect alternative.

Barefoot countryboys represent.

These look pretty cool. During the summer I spend at least ten hours a week being a kid with my dog. We run, swim, wrestle in creeks and streams. Up until now I have been dealing with sandals to avoid getting crypto (again) but this seems like the perfect alternative.

Barefoot countryboys represent.

dude you need a girl

The five finger shoes often used in kayaking. I've tried them on. I found them unconfortable and the toe length didn't fit me. It's hard enough finding a pair of shoes that really fit well. When you have to worry about your toe length also it becomes even more difficult. The shoes are also fairly waterproof so your feet will get very sweaty.

I want to buy a pair. I love being barefoot... but the sizing is making me very nervous.

dude you need a girl

Thanks, but I have one. She gets muddy and silly with us. Thanks though.

And I bought a pair of these today, and they are amazing. We're going to get the girl a pair tomorrow and hit the creek.

I can see the application for outdoors stuff to keep from cutting up your feet.

But, for bagwork and rolling, they kind of take the conditioning/toughening out of the training a bit.

Kinda like wearing headgear to save your ears. . . .Wear the cauli, matburn, and bag swells with PRIDE!!!

I do kick barefoot at the boxing gym, but when at the lifting gym sometimes I like to get a quick heavy bag workout in, and I don't really want to be barefoot on the floor of that gym. As for kicking with my shin, thanks man, didn't know that gem of training technique, will work on that in the future. Skeet, thanks for the review, that's what I was hoping to hear. Where did you find a store that carried them? The only place I have found them so far is the internet.

Back