5 Evil African Dictators(Mandela?)

H

Hallelujah

"The only white man you can trust is a dead white man." Mugabe

Honorable mention: Mandela

Robert Mugabe is the single worst right now... No question. Has been for a minute.

He was for decades a man of violence. In 1961, he broke with African National Congress colleagues who preached non-violence, creating a terrorist wing.

He later pleaded guilty in court to acts of public violence, and behind bars sanctioned more, including the 1983 Church St car bomb that killed 19 people.

Mandela even suggested cutting off the noses of blacks deemed collaborators. His then wife Winnie advocated "necklacing" instead - a burning tyre around the neck.

Mandela's support for other leaders of violence is even less forgivable. He maintained close ties to Cuban dictator Fidel Castro and backed Palestinian terrorist leader Yasser Arafat. As president in 1997, he gave his country's highest award for a foreigner to Libya's dictator, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, who'd donated $10 million to the ANC. He gave the same award to the corrupt Indonesian president Suharto, who he said had donated $60 million.

He supported Nigerian coup leader Sani Abacha, refusing to say a word publicly to stop the 1995 hanging of activist Ken Saro-Wiwa.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/op...f-nelson-mandela/story-fni0ffxg-1226778174719

I don't think he was a crazy dictator, but I do think his dark past is never taught in school (at least not at my school). We just learned he was an amazing man who toppled apartheid after being unjustly imprisoned. They act like he was MLK Jr. He was not.

Seeing al Bashir on that list reminds me of...

Nic6497027.jpg

Mandela, say what you will about his past, does not belong on such a list.

Mandela was a garbage and a hypocritical weak willed, cowardly man who was also a racist. Wasn't he also a hardcore communist?

Netanyahu skipping his funeral claiming "expenses" was awesome. And really showed up South Africa for what it has become. He isn't our leader and honoring him for his evils makes no sense. Not to mention Mandelas hatred of whites and fanatical Anti-semitic tones he is a poster boy of the far left.

Mandela was a garbage and a hypocritical weak willed, cowardly man who was also a racist. Wasn't he also a hardcore communist?

Netanyahu skipping his funeral claiming "expenses" was awesome. And showed really showed up South Africa for what it has become. Not to mention Mandelas hatred of whites and fanatical Anti-semitic tones he is a poster boy of the far left.

Lol good ol' Bibs. He's the "badass politician guy" that people should be making memes of, not that manlet Putin.

Lol good ol' Bibs. He's the "badass politician guy" that people should be making memes of, not that manlet Putin.

It is a fact that Mandela was a marxist/communist. Had ties to the far left, hated whites and Jews, was Anti-semitic and never did anything to stop violence against Whites after apartheid ended. He is no Gandhi!!

Netanyahu skipping his funeral claiming "expenses" was awesome. And really showed up South Africa for what it has become. He isn't our leader and honoring him for his evils makes no sense. Not to mention Mandelas hatred of whites and fanatical Anti-semitic tones he is a poster boy of the far left.
This coming from a Jewish supremacist supporter who agrees with the Israeli politician that African refugees are a cancer and thinks the Jews should ethnically cleanse the Palestinians.
Netanyahu is a Jewish supremacist and ofcourse he would skip the funeral since Israel supportered the Apartheid government.
Israel gave nukes to the Apartheid government , worked alongside the Apartheid government who tried to use biological warfare to kill Blacks, and Isral worked on biological weapons that would specifically target Palestinians , unfortunately for Israel's genocidal leaders the Palestinians are also Semtic speaking Levantines so share similar DNA,

South Africa has a sizeable Jewish community and the largest Synogogue outside Israel but Jewish leaders hate Black refugeees and do their best to prevent them staying in Israel. Jews were/are heavily involved in teh diamond trade in South Africa , including during the Apartheid era. But ofcourse you think Jewish supremacism is ok but criticism of Jewish supremacism is Anti semitic.

This coming from a Jewish supremacist supporter who agrees with the Israeli politician that African refugees are a cancer and thinks the Jews should ethnically cleanse the Palestinians.
Netanyahu is a Jewish supremacist and ofcourse he would skip the funeral since Israel supportered the Apartheid government.
Israel gave nukes to the Apartheid government , worked alongside the Apartheid government who tried to use biological warfare to kill Blacks, and Isral worked on biological weapons that would specifically target Palestinians , unfortunately for Israel's genocidal leaders the Palestinians are also Semtic speaking Levantines so share similar DNA,

South Africa has a sizeable Jewish community and the largest Synogogue outside Israel but Jewish leaders hate Black refugeees and do their best to prevent them staying in Israel. Jews were/are heavily involved in teh diamond trade in South Africa , including during the Apartheid era. But ofcourse you think Jewish supremacism is ok but criticism of Jewish supremacism is Anti semitic.

I am not a Jewish supremacist and I never supported calling African migrants "cancers". If I did it was by mistake although I do agree with the politicians fears of Jews being harmed by non assimilating economic migrants who often have a different ideology. I also, agree that without controlled borders Jews can become a minority in their own home. If only 1% of Africa entered Israel it would cease to be a Jewish state. You also got me confused with someone else man I am not a supremacist I wake up every day trying to help the world.

Also you have no basis to claim Netanyahu is a "supremacist". And lastly Israel never tried to develop these bio weapons.

Oh and one more thing. Why aren't you addressing the fact that Mandela was a communist, racist?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not a Jewish supremacist and I never supported calling African migrants "cancers". If I did it was by mistake although I do agree with the politicians fears of Jews being harmed by non assimilating economic migrants who often have a different ideology. I also, agree that without controlled borders Jews can become a minority in their own home. If only 1% of Africa entered Israel it would cease to be a Jewish state. You also got me confused with someone else man I am not a supremacist I wake up every day wanting to make the world a better place. I hope for stability.

Also you have no basis to claim Netanyahu is a "supremacist". And lastly Israel never tried to develop these bio weapons.

Oh and one more thing. Why aren't you addressing the fact that Mandela was a communist, racist?

Partial quote from me on that thread a few weeks back
Here's another Israeli politician calling African refugees a "cancer".
"Likud MK Miri Regev, who came under fire last week after calling African migrants "a cancer" in Israeli society, apologized for the first time for her comments on Sunday, opting, however, to leave the migrants out of her apology.'
read more: http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...by-calling-african-migrants-a-cancer-1.432809

Your response below:

"
She is right they are largely a "cancer" and it is a shame that 98% of Israeli society does not feel that way. Thankfully the radical far left is getting beaten into submission in Israel. Ukrainian and Eastern Euro immigrants are very proud to be Jewish and the Jews fleeing for their lives from France will in time come to realize the truth.

The funniest thing about sickos like yourself is you intend to destroy your own people and you want to bring down the Jews because you just hate success so much. Your weak ideology of catering to filth and cancerous elements which obstruct the good of the people and nation is a disease and thankfully Israel won't ever yield to it. In 500 years the Jewish people and Israel will still exist assuming mankind exists, however I can't say that the Swedish people will exist as they do today nor can I say that much of Europe or the rest of the world will be as it currently is. "

So the guy (me ) who thinks it is wrong for Israeli politicians to call African refugees a cancer is a "sicko" . Ofcourse if someone repeated what the Nazis thought of Jews, you would be saying how they are sickos.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/j...lestinian-baby.3136689/page-13#post-112019557

You also repeated the supremacist lie that Palestinians are an 'invented' people. This is peddled by rightiwng Jews , like Sheldon Adelson, whom you like. Ofcourse Adelson also supports open borders for the US .

" A common paternal ancestor maybe but most Palestinians today are so mixed and without purpose that is why they are called an invented people. They are literally that and largely displaced Arabs and original Jews and Jews of today are not Arabs in the slightest. "

-

Also Netanyahu recently said this:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-around-israel-to-protect-it-from-wild-beasts

" Binyamin Netanyahu has announced his intention to “surround all of Israel with a fence” to protect the country from infiltration by both Palestinians and the citizens of surrounding Arab states, whom he described as “wild beasts”. "

Yeah if someone said this about Jews, you would call them anti-Semitic but Netanyahu saying it about non Jews does not make him a Jewish supremacist in your mind....

--

So what if Mandela is a communist. He got help from the Communists because the West supported the Apartheid government. Same reason Ho Chi Minh got Communist support. Minh originally admired the US and thought they would support the Vietnamese people's anti colonial fight against the French but the US sided with the French so Minh ended up in the Communist camp. Why did the West ally with the Communists in ww2. Oh I see it is ok for the West to ally with Communists but not ok for others. Communism can also be democratic just as Capitalism can be autocratic.

Mandela's racism was a direct result of White society in SA and Western establishment being against the anti Apartheid movement. Not like he didn't have a dam good reason for it . In any case he changed quite a bit. Mandela even visited the Whites only SA town of Oranje on cordial terms and this was after the fall of Apartheid and the town still exists today.

Last edited:

read more: http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...by-calling-african-migrants-a-cancer-1.432809

Your response below:

"
She is right they are largely a "cancer" and it is a shame that 98% of Israeli society does not feel that way. Thankfully the radical far left is getting beaten into submission in Israel. Ukrainian and Eastern Euro immigrants are very proud to be Jewish and the Jews fleeing for their lives from France will in time come to realize the truth.

The funniest thing about sickos like yourself is you intend to destroy your own people and you want to bring down the Jews because you just hate success so much. Your weak ideology of catering to filth and cancerous elements which obstruct the good of the people and nation is a disease and thankfully Israel won't ever yield to it. In 500 years the Jewish people and Israel will still exist assuming mankind exists, however I can't say that the Swedish people will exist as they do today nor can I say that much of Europe or the rest of the world will be as it currently is. "

So the guy (me ) who thinks it is wrong for Israeli politicians to call African refugees a cancer is a "sicko" . Ofcourse if someone repeated what the Nazis thought of Jews, you would be saying how they are sickos.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/j...lestinian-baby.3136689/page-13#post-112019557

You also repeated the supremacist lie that Palestinians are an 'invented' people. This is peddled by rightiwng Jews , like Sheldon Adelson, whom you like. Ofcourse Adelson also supports open borders for the US .

" A common paternal ancestor maybe but most Palestinians today are so mixed and without purpose that is why they are called an invented people. They are literally that and largely displaced Arabs and original Jews and Jews of today are not Arabs in the slightest. "

-

Also Netanyahu recently said this:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-around-israel-to-protect-it-from-wild-beasts

" Binyamin Netanyahu has announced his intention to “surround all of Israel with a fence” to protect the country from infiltration by both Palestinians and the citizens of surrounding Arab states, whom he described as “wild beasts”. "

Yeah if someone said this about Jews, you would call them anti-Semitic but Netanyahu saying it about non Jews does not make him a Jewish supremacist in your mind....

--

So what if Mandela is a communist. He got help from the Communists because the West supported the Apartheid government. Same reason Ho Chi Minh got Communist support. Minh originally admired the US and thought they would support the Vietnamese people's anti colonial fight against the French but the US sided with the French so Minh ended up in the Communist camp. Why did the West ally with the Communists in ww2. Oh I see it is ok for the West to ally with Communists but not ok for others. Communism can also be democratic just as Capitalism can be autocratic.

Mandela's racism was a direct result of White society in SA and Western establishment being against the anti Apartheid movement. Not like he didn't have a dam good reason for it . In any case he changed quite a bit. Mandela even visited the Whites only SA town of Oranje on cordial terms and this was after the fall of Apartheid and the town still exists today.

Regev's comments are taken out of context. She also speaks Hebrew by birth I believe so there is that. What she was trying to stress and what many in Likud, Jewish Home and other parties are trying to stress is that Israel should be careful to avoid the climates that now exist I'm France, Sweden or even the UK. In which large hostile populations are brought in and then work to undermine the people. I also do not know why you so badly want to force migrants on Israel and why you seem to want Israels homogenity destroyed.

Oh and you never proved your other claims from above. And Netanyahu was calling Radical Islamic followers like ISIS 'beats' not Arabs. Furthermore, there is nothing wrong with protectING your borders.

And finally the history and evidence proves that Jews were there before the modern day Arabs. And that Palestinians are in fact displaced peoples and 'invented'. Never forget Jordan and it's occupation.

Oh and by the way I respect Adelson for his humanitarian efforts. His business empire but I do not agree with open borders for the USA. Nor am I a Republican.

Oh and I did not mean they are actually a cancer. I mistated and was upset at that time.

Your response below:

"
www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/10/netanyahu-plans-fence-around-israel-to-protect-it-from-wild-beasts

--

It still does not make it right. Mandela's evil and ignoring of crimes cannot be ignored. Plus like I said he was a radical communist. I don't see justification for that.

Plus like I said he was a radical communist. I don't see justification for that.
How about this: Opposition to the Apartheid government and continued colonialism on the continent by western countries? Communist states provided material support against imperial oppression (outside of their own imperial holdings of course). Seems pretty clear. That doesn't excuse violence but your own in-credulousness is silly.

More broadly, I find it utterly hilarious how so many on the right find it appropriate to criticize Mandela for using violence in opposition to the Apartheid government while simultaneously talking about how their second amendment rights are important for protecting against oppression. Ridiculous.

How about this: Opposition to the Apartheid government and continued colonialism on the continent by western countries? Communist states provided material support against imperial oppression (outside of their own imperial holdings of course). Seems pretty clear. That doesn't excuse violence but your own in-credulousness is silly.

More broadly, I find it utterly hilarious how so many on the right find it appropriate to criticize Mandela for using violence in opposition to the Apartheid government while simultaneously talking about how their second amendment rights are important for protecting against oppression. Ridiculous.
Violence is underrated nowadays. I'm glad I live in a stable Western country where that necessity is outsourced to the police and army but as I grow older(I'm still a young person to be sure) I realize that not everyone has that luxury and to fault people for using violence as if its inherently wrong is silly.

That said one can criticize specific instances or patterns of violence by certain groups but I don't think it makes much sense to expect the Gandhi approach from every oppressed group on the planet.

Violence is underrated nowadays. I'm glad I live in a stable Western country where that necessity is outsourced to the police and army but as I grow older(I'm still a young person to be sure) I realize that not everyone has that luxury and to fault people for using violence as if its inherently wrong is silly.

That said one can criticize specific instances or patterns of violence by certain groups but I don't think it makes much sense to expect the Gandhi approach from every oppressed group on the planet.
I think one can condemn violence generally while also recognizing and acknowledging what might precipitate it. That's often dismissed as apologetics but such dismissals are idiotic. Blowback is a real thing.

What's utterly mind-blowing to me is decrying the use of violence against a clearly oppressive regime while simultaneously arguing that the means of your own use of violence be protected. One can reasonably condemn Mandela's use of violence and advocacy for violence but not while also arguing that the second amendment needs to be protected so as to protect against tyranny.

1. Mandela wasn't a dictator, much less an evil one. He was a one-term president (voluntarily served only one term so as to not follow in the footsteps of other African leaders) who could have done a lot to make white life hell if such was his intent.
2. Of course he engaged in violence. What kind of weakness must be infecting your mind to think that violence was not a justifiable response to Apartheid?

The man was far from perfect, but considering what the preceding forty-odd years looked like, he was about the best we could hope for as far as a black leader goes. He largely (even if just publicly, for political reasons) left his hatred in the past, and even if he still harboured racist sentiment, he didn't let it show.
You'd be hard-pressed to find a South African of any colour who isn't at least a little bit racist (we recently had a member of the opposition party go onto Facebook and make a comment about all the monkeys on the beach, for instance) and you don't have to look farther than our current president to find the sort of asshole who would have turned this country into a tyrannical bloodbath after the dissolution of Apartheid.

I often wonder how a guy like @SouthoftheAndes (who has preached that making peace with evil dictators is against Western values) would recommend people resist a system like Apartheid if he were a part of the group oppressed by it.

I'd like to see an African dictator who wasn't evil.

I'd like to see an African dictator who wasn't evil.

Isn't Kwame Nkrumah viewed fairly favourable by historians? Just throwing it out there. Intellectuals in my country have a pretty romantic opinion about socialist revolutionaries, so the overall consensus might be different.

Back