437 lbs to 250 - low carb

Make sure you get some extra calories to offset the additional horizontal cardio.

Chart updated on the 1st page. I'm somewhat happy with how it came out after some tweaking.

In 22 days I have cut 15 lbs through a combination of PSMF, EC and regular lifting.

And, that's with 4 or 5 cheat meals too. The cheat meals weren't planned and wouldn't have happened if I didn't start dating my new GF. That being said, the way I maintained the continued progress through those days was that I ONLY eat our dinner together, did not eat to excess and fasted the rest of the day, so barely hit maintenance, if at all.

So far I have done 2 weeks of adding aspirin to my EC stack, but I am cycling off this week to avoid complications of chronic aspirin usage. I'm not sure if the aspirin added anything, but over time it will become clear.

Today when I put on my belt I am at my leanest... I am on the last notch of my belt and with room to spare. All of my clothes are getting baggy as hell. I am still 8 lbs heavier than my lowest, but at that weight (220) i lacked definition and was forcibly dehydrating myself just to get the number low. Now I am at my leanest, healthiest and strongest. A pair of shorts I bought a month which were very tight now fit comfortably. I have faith that I can continue to cut down to 205 by spring time of next year.

I still have a couple more days of PSMF but this will probably be my lowest. I have a date tomorrow, will cheat, will probably gain a couple pounds of water then "break even" by the weekend- in which more cheating is (pre) planned. That being said ,my experience with PSMF is not over, it's going to be a standard tool I use from now on following cheating - and I will stay on the EC stack, cycling sometimes to ECA, as part of my standard supplement routine. Both have proven highly effective.

Do you supplement with fish oil? The reason I ask is both that and aspirin will have a blood thinning effect. I'm not saying it's a problem either way, just something to bear in mind.

Do you supplement with fish oil? The reason I ask is both that and aspirin will have a blood thinning effect. I'm not saying it's a problem either way, just something to bear in mind.

Yes. 810 mg EPA/550 mg DHA a day, divided in two doses (at 1200 and 1800).

I'm not saying it's a problem either way, just something to bear in mind.

waTjr4a.jpg

4o2nDk4.jpg

I know the studies were done with Aspirin (nearly 1000mg a day!) but if it were me I'd drop it, I believe that's Lyle M's recommendation too; EC certainly works without.

LOL!

A much lower dose of aspirin is probably sufficient.

I thought along the same lines; when I dabbled ECA I went with EC + 75mg 'baby' aspirin or just EC.
If I were to take it again I would just go with EC.

I go off the clinical studies. x3 330 mg/day is the standard cycle. That being said, the average BMI of patients was 10+ what mine is. To avoid side effects I cycle off, and will discontinue use completely if it does not prove to be more effective.

I spoke too soon - I am actually at 225.6 as of this morning, following an intense gym session last night. So thats 18.2 lbs lost since the 7th. No strength lost, only gained.

What's up next: a cheat weekend. PMSF to get rid of any bloat, then increasing my daily intake by about 500 calories of fat. This should still put me at a deficit, but a less extreme one, and make eating more enjoyable.

Last edited:
Decided to do it myself for a week (at least, will probably extend to a month if successful). I've basically done it the last two days, but I used full fat cheese with my meals because I couldn't make it to the store. Luckily 5oz of Chicken Breast, a 1/2 Cup of Green Beans, and 1/4th a cup of Cheese 3x a day is still only 1300 calories or so.

I'll be on 1200 Calories a day, 210g Protein. Meals are basically 4-5oz of chicken or lean ground beef, 2 TBS FF Cream Cheese or 1/4th cup FF Cheddar, and spinach. I'll throw some Broccoli in some meals as well, maybe some Cauliflower. Also, I'll have a protein shake every meal with one scoop in water.

I've found that 4 TBS of FF Cream Cheese, 4 TBS Egg Beaters, cinnamon, and two packets of stevia make two decent little desert for 93 calories and 15g Protein.

Doesn't seem to be too difficult to stick to so far. Looking to drop 20lbs in the two weeks, hopefully around 30 on the month. Including water weight.

Decided to do it myself for a week (at least, will probably extend to a month if successful). I've basically done it the last two days, but I used full fat cheese with my meals because I couldn't make it to the store. Luckily 5oz of Chicken Breast, a 1/2 Cup of Green Beans, and 1/4th a cup of Cheese 3x a day is still only 1300 calories or so.

I'll be on 1200 Calories a day, 210g Protein. Meals are basically 4-5oz of chicken or lean ground beef, 2 TBS FF Cream Cheese or 1/4th cup FF Cheddar, and spinach. I'll throw some Broccoli in some meals as well, maybe some Cauliflower. Also, I'll have a protein shake every meal with one scoop in water.

I've found that 4 TBS of FF Cream Cheese, 4 TBS Egg Beaters, cinnamon, and two packets of stevia make two decent little desert for 93 calories and 15g Protein.

Doesn't seem to be too difficult to stick to so far. Looking to drop 20lbs in the two weeks, hopefully around 30 on the month. Including water weight.

What is your current weight?

What is your current weight?

I was 379 on the 31st when I started. I was 369 this morning! I just recently put on like 20lbs in the last two months or so. I'm usually around 360. I've always been a big guy, but I had my (then unknown) Rheumatoid Arthritis flare up terribly at 17. Then a year long bout of Valley Fever (that I got due to my lowered immune system due to the RA medication) that had me in the hospital for two weeks when I was 20. Neither helped the "big guy" thing. I did Keto back when I was 20 after getting out of the hospital and dropped 40lbs, then just quit and never got back on it. The first goal is getting under 350, I really want to be able to be weighed at my doctor's office, and the scale only goes to 350. I may fucking cry when I reach that.

I'm moving next month to Arizona where I've already planned to start training at the MMA/Muay Thai gym there, along with some trips to a BJJ gym an hour away that's run by one of Rickson's first American BB's. Perhaps a few trips to train at Tocco's where Sin works eventually! So, that should all help. It's just difficult to train with the R.A. consistently, but I'll have to force myself through the pain. Tired of letting that shit control my life. It'll be easier to convince myself to go to the MMA place than the gym, though. I've trained before, and there's nothing I enjoy more.

How're you doing on the PSMF so far?

Oh, also!

I've found that Jack Links "Beef Steak" is a life saver as a snack as it's only 60 calories with 12g of protein. I also like getting a hot pickle and slicing it up and topping with FF cream cheese. I've used a recipe for low carb cream cheese pancakes with the FF Cream Cheese and Egg Beaters for "cheese cake" muffins that make a pretty legitimate safe desert.

I was 379 on the 31st when I started. I was 369 this morning! I just recently put on like 20lbs in the last two months or so. I'm usually around 360. I've always been a big guy, but I had my (then unknown) Rheumatoid Arthritis flare up terribly at 17. Then a year long bout of Valley Fever (that I got due to my lowered immune system due to the RA medication) that had me in the hospital for two weeks when I was 20. Neither helped the "big guy" thing. I did Keto back when I was 20 after getting out of the hospital and dropped 40lbs, then just quit and never got back on it. The first goal is getting under 350, I really want to be able to be weighed at my doctor's office, and the scale only goes to 350. I may fucking cry when I reach that.

I'm moving next month to Arizona where I've already planned to start training at the MMA/Muay Thai gym there, along with some trips to a BJJ gym an hour away that's run by one of Rickson's first American BB's. Perhaps a few trips to train at Tocco's where Sin works eventually! So, that should all help. It's just difficult to train with the R.A. consistently, but I'll have to force myself through the pain. Tired of letting that shit control my life. It'll be easier to convince myself to go to the MMA place than the gym, though. I've trained before, and there's nothing I enjoy more.

How're you doing on the PSMF so far?

All I will say is, do not rush into training mma/muay thai - and do not allow training to effect your diet. You should be reliably and consistently losing weight before you start exercising. Exercise is not a way of losing weight. It's a way of improving your overall health and strength. Ease in slowly and keep your diet consistent - focus on nutrition. Don't eat more as a reward or as a way of offsetting the perceived exertion.

The most common mistake in "I want to lose weight" is introducing a number of shocking variables at once without isolating them. I advocate only trying to change one thing at a time so that you can easily "revert" to an earlier method which works. Diet is the foundation of all weight loss endeavors.

Last edited:
Sorry for the lack of responses folks. I'm pretty bulked up right now from thanksgiving and various seasonal festivities with my new woman. I'm sure i'll spike up to at least 260 lbs from xmas (Yeah I know, it's not supposed to be possible, but it is for me) and will spend January and February cutting down. I've been cheating a lot more than planned. I never cheat on my own, but when i'm with the lady tend to eat out a lot. I am going full bore into reaching my goal of 210 after January 1.

Some recent pics:

1504283_10201151079641187_211668790_o.jpg

1502230_10201151101041722_1939868159_o.jpg

966842_10201151115522084_1993044911_o.jpg

Back