Hindsight, Romero took Costa soul too

Maybe. But Paolo changed Yoel's face for real. Kinda like Yoel did to The Chris.

I dont see it that way. I think Izzy took his soul. The Romero fight was great and a brawl but O don't feel it diminished Paulo. Izzy fucked him up with Calf kicks

Costa fell off because after the Yoel fight he became a big name, and started making significantly more money. He got spoiled and undisciplined.

before and after pics?
73wib701k9h31.jpg

bJobIWHQHVt-v5F7N1iJDBMrm1vAVoNlv7nDKTsp_j8.jpg

Hindsight. Whittaker took Romeros

If anything that fight made Costa think himself the terminator for succesfully walking down a monster. His soul will always belong to Izzy.

I had romero winning against Costa
And izzy
And a draw in Whitaker 2

But hey that's just me

Similar to me.

I had Romero > Costa he’s landed some brutal shit on Costa

I had Romero Whittaker 2 Draw - Favoring Romero on a split

I had Romero Izzy Draw - favoring Izzy on a split

Did Yoel even look messed up after the fight? I need to find a pic.

maxresdefault.jpg

edit:

A good breakdown of who fighters, fans etc thought won https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/9/...-review-paulo-costa-vs-yoel-romero-at-ufc-241

The second round was the deciding factor and Yoel did the most damage and surprisingly out struck him the entire fight. Imagine Yoel having higher output lol.

Last edited:
I had romero winning against Costa
And izzy
And a draw in Whitaker 2

But hey that's just me
Whittaker vs Romero 2 - Draw
Romero vs Izzy - Romero 48-47 (I hadn't seen some get on their bike in a title fight like Izzy did since WB did in the Woodley rematch)
Costa/Romero - I think I had Costa winning

Nah Yoel and him just had a brutal fight. Izzy beat Costa before the fight. I believe Israel is the better fight but Costa really shit the bed by choking. He didn't perform to the best of his abilities.

Back