Hindsight, Romero took Costa soul too

73wib701k9h31.jpg

bJobIWHQHVt-v5F7N1iJDBMrm1vAVoNlv7nDKTsp_j8.jpg
That was because Whittaker broke his orbital in the 2nd fight, happens all the time.

I had romero winning against Costa
And izzy
And a draw in Whitaker 2

But hey that's just me

At-least 18 years watching MMA and you still don't know how fights are scored. Wow.

Another pleb sucked in by Rogan ooohing and aaahing every time Yoel bounces in the air and connects with nothing.

Costa marched him down and butchered his body with punches and kicks, and he had practically zero output against Izzy who leg kicked him at will for 5 rounds straight.

Can't wait till the Just Bleed generation of fans that only register highlight reel moments fucks off from the sport.

At-least 18 years watching MMA and you still don't know how fights are scored. Wow.

Another pleb sucked in by Rogan ooohing and aaahing every time Yoel bounces in the air and connects with nothing.

Costa marched him down and butchered his body with punches and kicks, and he had practically zero output against Izzy who leg kicked him at will for 5 rounds straight.

Can't wait till the Just Bleed generation of fans that only register highlight reel moments fucks off from the sport.
Amen dude watching Yoel was usually incredibly boring, you’d a always be on the edge of your seat because his two explosions a fight could end it, but I found you could also sum up the entire fight in two gifs, boring fight where nothing happens then he explodes and commits murder.
Those gifs made him look completely untouchable. My favourite Yoel fights are when his opponent doesn’t fight timid, bobby knuckles one and two and costa. Both of those fights brought the fight out of Yoel which surprisingly showed he had more than enough ability to fight properly which made his two moments a fight approach incredibly frustrating to see return for Izzy

Thanks for the recap on the fights and an even bigger thank you for educating me on fight statistics and proper scoring.
You have wisdom beyond your years young Jedi.
Your capacity to gain an accurate and deep intuitive understanding of the fight game is clearly above the average sherdoggger, or pleb as you described
Remember to always use your powers for good and not evil

Last edited:
Paulo's soul is alright.

If anything, the fight with Romero gave him a false sense of being unbeatable.

He needs to get out of comfort zone and join a real team. He basically trains with tough guys from his neighborhood and coaches who train soccer moms in the free time. He needs professional people around him.

I had romero winning against Costa
And izzy
And a draw in Whitaker 2

But hey that's just me
me too. he beat bobby. never mind now, its past.

I dont see it that way. I think Izzy took his soul. The Romero fight was great and a brawl but O don't feel it diminished Paulo. Izzy fucked him up with Calf kicks
Izzy didn't deliver much damage, it was a short fight. The fight with Homero was long and brutal.

Hindsight. Whittaker took Romeros
Nope, WHitaker said he never wants to fight Romero again, that took 35 years off his life. Romero felt like brick. Romero knocked Boby down 8 times.

Wow.. Which muscle bound hunk do you guys cheer for? It must be a hard choice..

seinfeld-not-that-theres-anything-wrong-with-that.gif

seinfeld-george-costanza.gif

tbNDh51aVIqQ.gif

I don’t go waving a flag around that says.

HETERO MALE. PLEASE BOW DOWN TO ME.

It’s gone just a little overboard in here.

me too. he beat bobby. never mind now, its past.

Izzy didn't deliver much damage, it was a short fight. The fight with Homero was long and brutal.

Nope, WHitaker said he never wants to fight Romero again, that took 35 years off his life. Romero felt like brick. Romero knocked Boby down 8 times.

Yet it's Romero who still has a dint in his face from the Whittaker bout lol .... and has gone to a record of 13 wins 6 losses.

Considering his record was 12-1 before his first bout with Whittaker. He's 1 win 5 losses counting Whittakers first win over Romero. ...

Meanwhile Robs gone 5 wins 1 loss .

If in hindsight yoel took costas soul ( because of 2 losses ) then definitely in hindsight rob took his because of 5 losses.....

One thing about that fight though is Costa was absolutely done and would not have won a 5 round fight. Apparently his cardio is actually not that bad as he had a strong 5th rd on Saturday.

This whole “took so and sos soul” thing is a bit tired, isn’t it?

Back