No 266 Post fight press with Dana?

TrueBias

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Saw what i needed from that nights fights...first time ive skipped a decent ppv.

But i always listen to dana at the post fight presser and this time i really wanted to hear his thoughts on the nick v lawler fight.

Did he do one?

Me too. I searched after the card and was stunned that all I could find were Lawler, Shev, and Alex pressers. Guess he saw enough after the main event and bounced

No he didn't, and that's usually a tell tale sign he probably wasn't thrilled with some of the results outside of Shevchenko, he probably isn't mad about how the Main Event went either, but when he's happy, he does them.

No, he didn't do one. And there has been no reason given so far. Maybe he'll do one after tonight's Contender Series.

Dana's anger towards Oscar was too overwhelming for him to speak.
Dana is cool as a cucumber brother
De8xW0dXUAAeLb4.jpg

didn't want to field 30 questions about jones.

John Morgan: "hey dana this guy beat his wife and damaged a cop car. and its not his first rodeo. do you still want him to headline a card for the UFC HW belt in 2022"

Headline the next day: "Dana White encourages domestic abuse, fighter who was arrested last week gets title shot"

John Morgan: "hey dana this guy beat his wife and damaged a cop car. and its not his first rodeo. do you still want him to headline a card for the UFC HW belt in 2022"

Headline the next day: "Dana White encourages domestic abuse, fighter who was arrested last week gets title shot"

Me when John Morgan is talking:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Jon Jones knows how to ruin everything. How some of you guys still make excuses for him and still are his fans is beyond me.

Why is John Morgan always the first to talk.

He probably didn't think he would hold back from criticism of Nick Diaz I imagine more than anything else. Hopefully he talks 266 during his post fight press conference for the Contender Series tonight.

those reporters the ufc gives credentials wouldn’t ask something like that.

they would ask how he’s he’s feeling

John Morgan : "Hey Dana, Jon Jones in the headlines today, because he hasn't fought in 2 years, and there's speculation he has been given a silent suspension.Will he headline a card anytime soon"

Dana : " We'll see how this plays out"

Back