Blaydes is the fitch of heavyweight

<mma4>

Edit: How can a UFC level fighter continue to do only half of a basic BJJ stand up move over and over again. I'd tell at a blue belt for making that mistake, bloody infuriating.

Eh, he had a bunch of eye damage, he can definitely fight some clunkers but this was good fight IQ by him.

Rozenstruik had very little output besides the knee.

Blades is garbage .. the hw division is full of a bunch of fat slobs with no cardio tbh . Blades has been ko’d by a one trick pony ngannou twice , Miocic would ko blades, Jones would pick apart blades easily .. but the hw division is pathetic. Thank god for Gane . He’s going to own the hw division for a while

Fitch gets a bad wrap. He was more well rounded than ppl give him credit for. His BJJ was really good. His stand up was better than Shields imo

I thought GSP vs Fitch was very excited.

100% But gotta blame his opponent too though. Biggie Boy just stood there like an idiot. Only Stipe and Bones would make interesting fights w him.

I would love to watch Blaydes hold Jon down for 3 rounds.

I think Curtis is gunshy from all the KOs, especially the last one from Lewis. He was doing well on the feet in that fight up until he got caught.

I was surprised he couldn’t do more damage with his gnp while on top

He should go to ziprecruiter.com.
That's ziprecruiter.com.
Say it again, ziprecruiter.com
Enter 'goof' as a code and get 15% off your next Bellator contract.
Make sure you use your venum discount code first!

Back