Dana White on Romero's Bellator debut: good luck Bellator

Dana is only saying that because he's got a new middleweight doofus to take Romero's place
554cd-16234002177350-800.jpg

Hes not wrong though. At least the Romero of late. Dude has maybe one or two good fights in him.

The weirdness isn't hard to picture. Bunch of stuff, like the stool, no forget jesus with a thiccc Cuban accent that sounds more on the crazy rant side. The sharting. Luke kissing. Likely some out of left field demands as well. Yoel's one of a kind.

Nobody's gonna comment on Dana's dumb ass? "I heard Romero thought it was THREE rounds instead of FIVE!! What an IDIOT"!!

Dana would be an amazing used car salesman. Dumping his knackered goods off on 2nd parties who are left with huge costs.

Remember how much crying there was from Shertards when the UFC dropped guys like Rumble & Yoel... Dana's Crazy Cars could sell those guys a Geo Metro for the price of a new Ferrari and they'd say he's the fool for giving it away at that price...

Lol talk about a casual. Dana’s beef with Bellator dates back to 2013 with Bjorn. Smh
Tbh he hasn't spoken about Bellator in a while since Coker is soft spoken

With Bjorn, he felt threatened for the biggest asshole promoter in the sport award so he would hypocritically shit talk him while doing the same things

Reactions: MCS
Tbh he hasn't spoken about Bellator in a while since Coker is soft spoken

With Bjorn, he felt threatened for the biggest asshole promoter in the sport award so he would hypocritically shit talk him while doing the same things
Last time I remember was when they signed Rumble last summer and Coker said he had the best LHW division and Dana flipped on him

Last time I remember was when they signed Rumble last summer and Coker said he had the best LHW division and Dana flipped on him

He didn't flip on him, he just said "Isn't he cute" then pretty much just said they're picking up the guys they released. I actually think Dana likes Coker.

Lol talk about a casual. Dana’s beef with Bellator dates back to 2013 with Bjorn. Smh
But he made a point to not say "Bellator" and have the commentary team not say "Bellator". Like calling Alvarez a champion in another org but introducing DC as the SF HW GP champion or Dan Henderson as a Pride champion etc.

Reactions: Isa
But he made a point to not say "Bellator" and have the commentary team not say "Bellator". Like calling Alvarez a champion in another org but introducing DC as the SF HW GP champion or Dan Henderson as a Pride champion etc.
Meh. Maybe. I don’t think he cares anymore. Back in the day it used to be ufc vs all but now with $500m in the bank who really gives a shit anymore.

Meh. Maybe. I don’t think he cares anymore. Back in the day it used to be ufc vs all but now with $500m in the bank who really gives a shit anymore.
Mainly changed due to the class action lawsuit. Once it reached a certain point the UFC started releasing some fighters who went straight to Bellator and they even said Bellator on the broadcast. iirc it was about Askren but maybe something else. I do agree with you. Who cares.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back