Media Anthony Smith explains his actions last night after his fight with Ryan Spann at UFC Vegas 37

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Since almost half of his post fight interview with Bisping got muted last night, this is what Lion Heart had to say.

*I also just re-watched the fight with the uncensored interview and pretty much this is what he wanted to say.

If he wants respect so bad then he should give this man the rematch he deserves..

3x6ja2.gif

With all the shit he talked before the Jones fight to only fold and look like a deer in headlights, he deserves a lot of the shit that he gets. He has mostly made a name off of washed up or older opponents. Other fighters get shit for doing it so he shouldn't get a pass either.

With all the shit he talked before the Jones fight to only fold and look like a deer in headlights, he deserves a lot of the shit that he gets. He has mostly made a name off of washed up or older opponents. Other fighters get shit for doing it so he shouldn't get a pass either.
Case in point…

Maybe you’re correct, but you’re glossing over one glaring takeaway besides losing the Jones fight, he could’ve won. Yet, he took the high road in realization that having taken that belt by DQ wasn’t the correct path to take during his MMA journey.

If he wants respect so bad then he should give this man the rematch he deserves..

3x6ja2.gif
I don’t even get why people think this is some kind of clever meme. The whole thing pisses me off actually. The dude committed a home invasion and by grace of god ended up attacking one of the top twenty-five toughest fighters on the planet thankfully. And he gets a slap on the wrist for it.

I don't even think he get's that much shit. It's a lot of fair criticism. He needs thicker skin. Imagine still being mad at Spann after you tap him out. Get a grip man. Imagine if he was on a press run with someone like Conor.

I don’t even get why people think this is some kind of clever meme. The whole thing pisses me off actually. The dude committed a home invasion and by grace of god ended up attacking one of the top twenty-five toughest fighters on the planet thankfully. And he gets a slap on the wrist for it.
Anyone writing this whole event off as humorous is a cunt. That's just inarguable to me. I can't understand being that bankrupt, in whatever one might call it. Morally? Ethically? Whatever it is, something's missing in you if you're making it a joke.

Back