Where's joe lauzon?

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
His last fight was against an up and comer and he surprised everyone with an exciting win. Seems like that would be the story book ending but he announced he was not retiring in the post fight conference. Where is he then? He's not getting any younger if he plans on fighting more.

Joe has a full life, a family, and a school, I think he realizes, considering the wars he’s had, that he got out pretty much intact..I can see him keeping his options open for a big payday, but I don’t think he’s in a hurry to fight…

I think he begged Dana to have that last fight and said he would retire afterwards, then he won it and said he's not retiring lol. So it could really go either way at this point.

I think he begged Dana to have that last fight and said he would retire afterwards, then he won it and said he's not retiring lol. So it could really go either way at this point.
This is what I remember. Dana basinsaid it was his last fight he'd offer Joe no matter what so take that for what it is.

He's doing commentary for CES MMA. I think his UFC career is over.

Lol wow hurt your feeling?
bullshit-get-the-fuck-outta-here.gif

One of my favorite fighters ever, always a spectacular fight

Plus I'll never forget the awkwardness of him KOing Pulver and then going the TUF season coached by Pulver and Penn. Of course he was taken by Team Penn.

One of my top 5 all time that lovable big eared serial killer-eque warrior. Would love to see him again but he's done enough.

He was commentating the most recent CES MMA event.

So, he's out of contract now?

I remember watching his debut fight against Jens Pulver and the commentary was portraying it like a warm up fight for Jens and this kid was a long shot..

Then this happened..

InnocentBoldIndianringneckparakeet-size_restricted.gif
whats worse he went in to ultimate fighter where Pulver was a coach

He is an absolute legend in my book,one of the underappreciated guy,him Jim Miller and Cub Swanson,even tho these guys never won a major belt but the hardcore fans would always remember thier battles.
cheers-icegif-7.gif

Lauzon has delivered some really great fights. He made the "just bleed" gods very happy.

Back