ANDERSON SILVA > MMA

gatorbear

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
sean porter commentating on the replay of tito ortiz getting knocked out is the combat sports 'moment' of the year. change my mind.

I never get why people cream their pants so much about this knockout when Silva's performance against Chavez Jr., who's actually a legit boxer, was like 20 times more impressive.
because people want to see tito gettin ktfo'd duh

Really wished he didn't pop for PEDs.. really makes one question his legacy

You guys are really serious about carrying on @TheSpiders work

I never get why people cream their pants so much about this knockout when Silva's performance against Chavez Jr., who's actually a legit boxer, was like 20 times more impressive.
Bc it's tito and ppl hate him and I also don't remember a time he was flat out coldm he's been tko'ed several times but that's the first one punch out cold ko I remember he's received

Bc it's tito and ppl hate him and I also don't remember a time he was flat out coldm he's been tko'ed several times but that's the first one punch out cold ko I remember he's received
Ya i mean, kinda fair getting satisfied about the KO for these reasons, but in terms of how impressive it was, it's not close to Silva's performance against Chavez Jr.

Silva deserves so much more praise for that!

Ya i mean, kinda fair getting satisfied about the KO for these reasons, but in terms of how impressive it was, it's not close to Silva's performance against Chavez Jr.

Silva deserves so much more praise for that!
Oh I agree. It was a split decision and I did t see it so I can't give an honest opinion but from what I read it should have been a clear ud for Silva. Chavez Jr from what I understand isn't "great" boxer but a legit one at that and as well 11 years younger.

ill favor a fight over a staged dive 1000000% of the time too
titos head is way too thick to just be flatlined like that. made a point to take a mini nap on the rope before comically falling while faking a knockout face.
was funny to me

Back