News Ryan Hall vs. Darrick Minner added to UFC 269, December 11th.

Who wins?

• Total voters

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
A Featherweight match up between Ryan Hall and Darrick Minner has been added to UFC 269 PPV card.

Both lost their last bouts. Booking makes sense imo. Should we expect a different strategy for Ryan Hall this time?

PastLiveArchaeopteryx-size_restricted.gif

WhimsicalColossalCottonmouth-size_restricted.gif

SparklingBrilliantCod-size_restricted.gif

All credits to @KazDibiase for the outstanding gifs, as always.

Minner is also a really good grappler but I doubt he's enough for Hall there. He looked good vs competent grappler in Rosa and Laramie but Hall is another beast.

It might turn out in a shitty kickboxing match

I mean, what else can Ryan Hall do? His skill set is so specialized and the turn around feels pretty quick, I can't imagine he's reinvented himself overnight. I expect to see the same Ryan Hall we've been seeing, its just a matter of whether Minner has the skills to neutralize him and lay a beating on him the way Topuria did.

A Featherweight match up between Ryan Hall and Darrick Minner has been added to UFC 269 PPV card.

Both lost their last bouts. Booking makes sense imo. Should we expect a different strategy for Ryan Hall this time?

God Ryan looked so embarrassing in his last fight.
I like Ryan, but it's hard to pull for him when he does cringe shit like that.

inb4 hall pulls out 3 times before he actually shows up

Seems like tailor made fight for Hall. Minner has gas issues, likes to grapple and he isnt even that much better on the feet (if at all really). Hall dominated Elkins who beat Minner.

cant wait for more threads about ryans hall potential of becoming a champion

Minner is a lot better than his record suggests. He gassed himself out trying to finish Elkins.

Hall will be a rightful -250ish favorite.

Minner completely disregarded his corner and kept forcing grappling exchanges and sub attempts until he gassed out.

If he does the same here then he’s getting subbed by Rolie Polie Olie.

Last edited:
Minner completely disregarded his corner and kept forcing grapppijg exchanges and sub attempts until he gassed out.

If he does the same here then he’s getter by subbed by Rolie Polie Olie.
He had complete disregard for my bank account that night too

Back