News Ryan Hall vs. Darrick Minner added to UFC 269, December 11th.

Who wins?

• Total voters
Beating Hall is actually pretty simple. Just punch him in the face a few times. Watching him roll around is weirdly entertaining, imo. He is very good at what he does. But, this is mma. Punching in the face is allowed.

He has shown that he can’t stand. With the right/wrong matchups. He’d lose most of his fights. No hate from me. Just a realistic observation. If you play his game, you will lose. Make him play yours.

Beating Hall is actually pretty simple. Just punch him in the face a few times. Watching him roll around is weirdly entertaining, imo. He is very good at what he does. But, this is mma. Punching in the face is allowed.

He has shown that he can’t stand. With the right/wrong matchups. He’d lose most of his fights. No hate from me. Just a realistic observation. If you play his game, you will lose. Make him play yours.

I don't know man, he's got a decent if not outright solid kicking game. But he has no hands

Sad that they didnt gave hall another legit up and comer just so he to see him get KOd again

I'd like to see Hall do more then spam rolls. I went into the fight hoping he would win but that shit got old and was amused when he got KOd. Wasn't mad at all.

Now that Hall's not sitting out demanding someone ranked above him he suddenly gets a quick turnaround.

Now that Hall's not sitting out demanding someone ranked above him he suddenly gets a quick turnaround.

I think it's easy to sit out when you're coming off wins and reading how everyone thinks you're so great. As soon as you lose YOU SUCK is the narrative and as a fighter you wanna get back in there asap and get that bad taste out of your mouth and right the ship.

Is Ryan Hall looking for redemption or does he need money? This isn't the Ryan Hall I know. The guy I know will sit out and complain about being ducked by everybody.

But just like any competitor I hope the best for him. Personally I'd rather eat my words if he proves me wrong. Seems a little too late for him to kick it into high gear imo. Hall squandered some of his best years in the UFC

Two weird fighters, hard fight to call, wonder if Hall's kicks will be the difference?

I think Minner is slick enough to not get meme subbed by Hall and squeak out a decision win.
Hes definitely aggressive enough to possibly overwhelm Hall. 8 think his sub defense is solid enough too

Pretty sure Hall broke his hand on the first punch he threw in his last fight, will be interesting to see if he bounces back from getting ktfo

Hall needs to quit with the constant roles, everyone is wise to it now and watching his fights, maybe he can attempt it once or twice, but not constantly every few seconds.

I think Minner is slick enough to not get meme subbed by Hall and squeak out a decision win.

Lol at Minner squeaking out a decision win. I doubt the fight is going to go at all how you see it in your head. Minner rarely sees the 3rd round, and when he does, it certainly isn't for lack of aggression.

This will be the day 1 of hall’s spinning kicks scores a headkick knockout

Lol at Minner squeaking out a decision win. I doubt the fight is going to go at all how you see it in your head. Minner rarely sees the 3rd round, and when he does, it certainly isn't for lack of aggression.

Fair enough lol but then again nobody saw Ngannou vs Lewis going to a decision either! ;)

Back