MMA Dreams

Randy Fandy Fo Fanders

I’m gonna take my pants off and kick your ass.
@Brown
Reaction score
Last night I had a dream that Jon Jones had an MMA fight in my kitchen. He bet heavy on his opponent and ended up throwing the fight.

I started screaming at him because I was mad that he threw the fight and ended up making a ton of cash off of it.

To be fair, I smoked a new strain of cannabis before I went to sleep, so maybe that had something to do with it.

what are some of your MMA dreams that you’ve had?

You dream even when smoking regularly and before bed ? Weird .
And none thank god .

I dreamed Struve KO'd Overeem, Vitor KO'd Weidman and many other wrong dreams, those are usually a couple of days before a fight.

I also dreamt my 5 years old niece was going to fight Cowboy Cerrone and I was telling her not to, I was scared as fuck and woke up with some anxiety, that shit was weird as fuck.

I remember during the day before Weidman/Silva 2, which I was really excited about, that night I set my alarms so I can watch all the fights from the prelims. Then I remember waking up and when I turned on and watched the fights, I was shocked that I already missed half the card. I don't remember the fight that I woke up to but it was really weird coz I've set my alarms the night before. Then I remember it was like the 3rd main card bout or the co-main already when I noticed that there's some delicious smelling fast food on the table that idk where it came from. I grabbed I think a burger while all of the sudden the main event is starting already. Really weird. Anderson is walking out, then when I was about to take a bite on that burger... suddenly I woke up! It was all a dream and it was still very early and the card didn't start until 2 hours later. True story. And yeah, that was a weird one.

Yah lipski and waterson were in my bed and yah you know the rest
ArianeLipskiHeroUpdated.jpg

Michelle-Waterson-Philadelphia-Open-Workouts-Hero.jpg

Last edited:
Recently I began decreasing the amount that I toke and I started to have dreams again.
Ahh I see . Yeah it's one of the few downsides of weed . I'm on a break and dreams have come back pretty strong. To be fair some of them are borderline nightmares lol so maybe it's also a benefit. If I have an MMA dream I feet like it'll be a bad one <45>
:sniper:

On the night of Nov 21st 2006, I had a dream I met BJ Penn at the airport. He told me that it was a right of passage when joining Sherdog to meet him there..

Ahh I see . Yeah it's one of the few downsides of weed . I'm on a break and dreams have come back pretty strong. To be fair some of them are borderline nightmares lol so maybe it's also a benefit. If I have an MMA dream I feet like it'll be a bad one <45>
:sniper:
The same thing happened to me. I'm a daily smoker but took a break the other day and had an intense nightmare. Fuck that I"m back on the train and never looking back lol

I dreamed Struve KO'd Overeem, Vitor KO'd Weidman and many other wrong dreams, those are usually a couple of days before a fight.

I also dreamt my 5 years old niece was going to fight Cowboy Cerrone and I was telling her not to, I was scared as fuck and woke up with some anxiety, that shit was weird as fuck.

5 year old niece v Cowboy <45>

I had a nightmare once in which I was attending a BJJ seminar in Sao Paulo and met Damian Maia there. The next day I only remember hanging off a balcony on the second floor of some cheap hotel I booked and having some enormous snakes like 30 meters long trying to catch me by the leg. Maia came and saved my life.

The same thing happened to me. I'm a daily smoker but took a break the other day and had an intense nightmare. Fuck that I"m back on the train and never looking back lol
Lmao <Lmaoo> . It's your brain showing you your true self ;).

Back