Media Tony Ferguson to Khabib: that explains everything. 29-1. See fathead, run, run

Why is he writing like a retarded child ?

Well that is how he normally writes.
As long as he was winning people just thought "SAVAGE", now that he's losing people just think it's sad.

Truth is he's always been at least an idiot, and probably (almost certainly) struggled with mental illness for many years.

Last edited:
Khabib ducked him multiple times. Would've been even more if Tony hadn't tripped on the cord or whatever it was.

29-1

When I started reading here about 3 years ago. More than just a few people were literally calling him the LW GOAT. This is honestly the first thread I even remember reading about the guy in months. Some people were talking about him being a good bounce back fight for number 9 ranked Conor.

My how times do change. But, I always believed that the whole “cut Khabib up with elbows from the bottom for a doctor stoppage” victory was weak as fuck. May as well throw him some sand, while you’re at it.

Just sad.

Well that is how he normally writes.
As long as he was winning people just thaught "SAVAGE", now that he's losing people just think it's sad.

Truth is he's always been at least an idiot, and probably (almost certainly) struggled with mental illness for many years.

I forgot about his mental illness, he needs help, I wish him the best.

Have the two numbskulls Conor and Tony fight each other already. Both are so thirsty for Khabib it’s embarrassing.

AGingersSoul_3Q.jpg

cable-3-m-trip-macho-clavija-inyectada-3-x-15-mm.jpg

Have the two numbskulls Conor and Tony fight each other already. Both are so thirsty for Khabib it’s embarrassing.
Great idea. Call it the CMF belt. I’ll let you figure out what the C stands for

the nice thing is, regardless of the outcome, they both are huge winners of the belt.

Back