Media Ryan Hall doing too many Somersaults

Ryan is so much fun to watch :D
wozFS7F.gif

My favorite part is at 1:00 where he does the "double amputee peeing dog"

High level stuff
Osss

Was nice seeing this overrated guy get finished. All Hall was doing was can crushing and you had all these jujitsu nerds nuthugging and hyping him up lol.

The glory days of Jujitsu in mma are over, you need to know everything now. Especially striking. Deal with it.

Was nice seeing this overrated guy get finished. All Hall was doing was can crushing and you had all these jujitsu nerds nuthugging and hyping him up lol.

The glory days of Jujitsu in mma are over, you need to know everything now. Especially striking. Deal with it.
This. It’s not 1994 anymore.

Yeah its a sad truth, sub defense is through the roof now for the average fighter compared to what it use to be yet the subs have pretty much stayed the same.

Honestly. Such a bad look for the sport no matter how talented his ground game is.

Was a beautiful ko.

I like Ryan Hall and wanted to see him win that fight. But spamming Imanari rolls like that is reason to bring the yellow card into the UFC.

<Deported1>
I’m a Hall Stan and agree with you. The haters tho are fun to laugh at. It’s like they won something. It’s funny how anti-Bjj some UFC fans are.

A bunch of guys in the mma betting thread were fuckin crying about him losing.

Yeah fuck the guy challenging metas and trying to approach the sport from an entirely different viewpoint then everyone else. That guy isn't interesting or anything.
It’s not cute when the end result of your experimentation is you getting rendered unconscious violently.
New things are cool, but there’s a reason the fundamentals have been tried and true for years in fighting.

i like his style, its weird, dumb, and usually works. he just ran into a kid who's really good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back