Conor Mcgregor - Crumble in Defeat

giphy.gif

Just what I needed

He's just a pos nothing more nothing less it's not that deep

Shitting on McGregor is so popular that it's getting boring

If you're referring to the vid itself, you clearly haven't watched it. The guy is giving a fair, level-headed assessment of where Conor is at these days and 'Crumble in Defeat' is not an unfitting title. You Conor marks just can't handle the truth these days.

If you're referring to the vid itself, you clearly haven't watched it. The guy is giving a fair, level-headed assessment of where Conor is at these days and 'Crumble in Defeat' is not an unfitting title. You Conor marks just can't handle the truth these days.
<PlusJuan>

I don't need to watch a video by an annoying tryhard wise guy to know that McGregor is the least emotionally durable fighter in the history of the UFC.

I don't need to watch a video by an annoying tryhard wise guy to know that McGregor is the least emotionally durable fighter in the history of the UFC.
You'd think you wouldn't,but yes,you do.

1. I can spend 25 minutes doing better things
2. Calling me a Conor mark without any reason, just shows what kind of fuckturd you are. Now start browsing my posts, lmao.

Back