Media Antonio Mckee, Sr: "Dana White is a piece of a Sh*t"

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

After the fight, Antonio had this to say about dana.

Antonio McKee personally thinks Dana is a piece of shit and said his personal feelings won't interfere in AJ's relationship with Dana if AJ were to go to the UFC. Antonio is not new to Dana White slander.

In 2018, he had this to say about Dana:

McKee had already established himself as one of the best lightweights in the world back then, but he was forced to compete above his weight class at 170lbs if he wanted his chance to fight inside the octagon.

“When Jens Pulver was the champion, man I’ll kick the shit out of Jens Pulver. Even Matt Hughes, I’ll out-wrestle any of those guys and beat them. But they [UFC] would never make those fights happen. I wasn’t a corporate boy, I talk shit and I thought Dana White was a f****t straight up, a punk, a coward. Why? Because he talks all this shit and then he walks around like he’s this fuckin’ tough steroid bald head guy. He doesn’t even know. I was so close to him before the UFC ever blew up, when he was doing cardio kick boxing and snorting dope, his old weird ass.”

https://cagesidepress.com/2018/02/20/antonio-mckee-not-mincing-words-dana-white-punk/

Last edited:
McKee would be dumb to go to the UFC now. Bellator pays their top guys handsomely. He's only 26. He can wait 3-4 years and increase his value and then come over and be able to demand a big paycheck (350k+) just like Chandler, Askren, and Alvarez did. Except he'll be substantially younger than all of them.

I hope he stays in Bellator. A fight with Borics, rematch with Pitbull, and interesting lightweight fights await him there.

Back